I Love Batman But There Is One Major Issue With It

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
His villains suck.
Batman is the most serious character in the comics universe DC or Marvel.
And his biggest villain is joker, what a joke.
He does not have a major villain serious like him.

Think sherlock Holmes vs professor moriarty, two geniuses against each other.

Should be a batman against someone as serious, as capable in fighting, has great investigative skills, has a dark past, doesnt make jokes etc..

As a superhero he has no villain at his caliber, which makes no sense when you think the reason batman is the most beloved hero is because of his personality.

What a missed & still missing opportunity.

Enough with the joker, enuff with two face, stop continuing not so grear villains

vghcw0.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
...and? The Joker is dangerous because he forces Batman to fight on his terms and attacks him where he’s weak.

Lady Shiva is a martial artist which is a far less complicated fight than a guy like the Joker who will strap a bomb to a school bus and make the encounter far more complicated than a simple fist fight.

It’s absolutely the same Batman. The difference is that the Joker puts Batman into situations where beating him up doesn’t solve the problem he’s put forth. It doesn’t matter how many fighting styles you know, how great you train your body, and how good of a detective you are when the Joker will kidnap the person you love the most, inject them with poison, and tell you the only way to get the antidote is to play his game.

You vastly underestimate how dangerous a guy like the Joker is and you vastly underestimate his intelligence. There’s a reason why one of the most dangerous beings in all of DC is a version of Batman that has the Joker’s mindset.

FkdeB1T_d.jpg

Hell, I’d call the Batman who Laughs the scariest version of the Joker

Right. Joker is basically Jigsaw from SAW on steroids, with a couple hundred goons at any given time, money long enough to hire OTHER supervillains, and hes a DECEPTIVELY GOOD fighter and a shooter. On top of being a twisted fukk who doesnt make empty threats. Hes definitely not underrated at all

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s because Batman’s superpower is money...it’d have to be a person with as much access to money...

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Dude can't fight, he wears makeup so can't be taken seriously even if it's to hide his fukked up face, he wears gay purple clothes with a bow tie, the guy who played him in suicide squad looked like a skinny crack addict transexual, he's no way as smart as batman.

I been daying this...minus the homophobia

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I guess the best way to explain it, is that batman's greatest weakness is psychological and Joker is like the Charles Manson of the DC universe. He's not powerful but he's probably one of the most smartest sociopaths and knows how to use people. To be honest, I like batman's villains better than him especially Mr. Freeze (Not the Arnie one).