I love yall....

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:yeshrug: I stay #HOIllegals

Especially when the Democratic party has adopted a “Hispanics get an pass Haitians out on your ass” policy

Now if youre coming from the Caribbean or African :ehh:

I used to care about Latino immigrants, but for a multitude of reasons in the last half decade, they're on their own.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love you too.

Now let’s talk truth like family should.

Let me know when you finish listening.

I pray that you listen with open ears and a open heart because my people can’t eat a black glove.

I listened to this video and what I got from it is that black Americans will eventually lose their sense of identity with race mixing and incoming immigrants. I agree with him but imo race mixing and immigrants coming here will never stop.

I don't know what the answer is to be honest but thats why I just do my best to make sure me and my family are good. As much as we should get reparations I don't think it will happen. Also just like this brother alluded too. The more race mixing and immigration that comes into this country the less likely reparation will happen.

@tuckdog I think we are one of the same (might be wrong) but I'm Nigerian-American(yoruba) as well. Born in Jersey

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I listened to this video and what I got from it is that black Americans will eventually lose their sense of identity with race mixing and incoming immigrants. I agree with him but imo race mixing and immigrants coming here will never stop.

I don't know what the answer is to be honest but thats why I just do my best to make sure me and my family are good. As much as we should get reparations I don't think it will happen. Also just like this brother alluded too. The more race mixing and immigration that comes into this country the less likely reparation will happen.

The fact that you at least listened says a lot about your character.

We.. well at least I, don’t want y’all to stop coming here.

I take a lot of my social ques today as well as how to raise my family from watching how black immigrants operate here.

I have 3 different types of palm oil in my cupboard, 4 different brands of curry powder, I keep frozen yams in my freezer for times I’m in a pinch or want to connect with my Igbo ancestors in my own special way.

I just need to make sure y’all are coming correct and I’ve seen a lot of red flags.

We are at a cross roads as a people and need all the support we can get or we won’t exist pretty soon.

That doesn’t mean we’re the only people with struggles.

I had a Nigerian woman make me cry from her story and another tell me she loved me last night.

I’m growing a lot from this and I think others are as well.

It’s long over due.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Appreciate that fam.

Unfortunately I have no trust in my people. I doubt anyone who went thru the shyt I went thru would. I wish all of y’all success and love. Just far away from me and mine.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
i still dont know what the fukk these ADOS people want :gucci:

no one has told me what ADOS wants outside of reparations and no black immigrants:mjcry: