I MAY BE SLUT AT HEART, BREHS.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
The intent was sarcastic. If a dude made a post about being attracted to his female worker, he wouldn't get name called. According to coli logic, it's ok to be attracted to others while in a relationship as long as you don't act on that attraction...only if you're a guy:troll:
Okay. You're right and I'm wrong . Happy ?

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Should just cheat on that nikka since he did it to you. But damn :mjlol: that's why I don't take bytches serious and dog em out afterwards

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Now THIS I agree with!

As I said earlier he isn't a bad looking guy however I've seen the "real" him. The way he treats other people, the way him and his wife interact, and before these dreams came along I always said I was glad he wasn't my husband.

Sooner or later it'll blow over.....

First of all,

If I were flirting with this man and throwing it at him THEN I would get where you are getting this from. None of this is happening.

Secondly,

When did I EVER say he made me wet. After a dream I wake up confused as to WHY I dreamed about having sex with him and how I can stop.

Again...I have no control over what my mind thinks about when I'm not conscience. I can't help having dreams about him. What I CAN control is what I do when I'm awake and the AWAKE me can't even stand to sit and have a conversation with dude for too long let alone throw the p*ssy at him.
But you have thoughts of fukking him :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So as of lately I've been having the most vivid sexual dreams about my next door neighbor who also happens to be realllyyyy tight with my husband. I mean they are ALWAYS together doing shyt and since my husband can't really stomach our neighbor's wife that means the majority of the time when they are hanging out its over here at our house so I'm always seeing him.

I think the both of them are starting to notice I've been acting strange around him. I feel like I've cheated even though I physically haven't done anything.

It's not even like I'm attracted to the guy like that. He's cool and not bad looking however personality wise he is definitely not my type so I'm unsure why my nocturnal mind wants to fukk him so bad.

I need to figure something out and fast Brehs, because I know my husband is going to start asking questions soon and I'm a horrible liar.
and this is why monogamy is dumb

everything natural in your body is telling you to fukk this man..... why??? you can't even explain it.... but the reason is because he's a man and you're a woman

but now you gotta spend a lifetime fighting urges and natural wants and needs... for what? cause a book told you to