I MAY BE SLUT AT HEART, BREHS.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
So as of lately I've been having the most vivid sexual dreams about my next door neighbor who also happens to be realllyyyy tight with my husband. I mean they are ALWAYS together doing shyt and since my husband can't really stomach our neighbor's wife that means the majority of the time when they are hanging out its over here at our house so I'm always seeing him.

I think the both of them are starting to notice I've been acting strange around him. I feel like I've cheated even though I physically haven't done anything.

It's not even like I'm attracted to the guy like that. He's cool and not bad looking however personality wise he is definitely not my type so I'm unsure why my nocturnal mind wants to fukk him so bad.

I need to figure something out and fast Brehs, because I know my husband is going to start asking questions soon and I'm a horrible liar.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
the shame train is ready for take off...

giphy.gif

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yall both cheated, right? Maybe you arent monogamous. Just have an open marriage.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So as of lately I've been having the most vivid sexual dreams about my next door neighbor who also happens to be realllyyyy tight with my husband. I mean they are ALWAYS together doing shyt and since my husband can't really stomach our neighbor's wife that means the majority of the time when they are hanging out its over here at our house so I'm always seeing him.

I think the both of them are starting to notice I've been acting strange around him. I feel like I've cheated even though I physically haven't done anything.

It's not even like I'm attracted to the guy like that. He's cool and not bad looking however personality wise he is definitely not my type so I'm unsure why my nocturnal mind wants to fukk him so bad.

I need to figure something out and fast Brehs, because I know my husband is going to start asking questions soon and I'm a horrible liar.

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: