I MAY BE SLUT AT HEART, BREHS.

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
@Out2TheOld

Go through with it, and write a story on the aftermath.

TheLockerRoom Needs the fukkery :yeshrug:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Good thing I never said I was going to try and fukk him irl.....

Ehh....I guess. However I've had a lot of nonsexual dreams of me doing things I'd never actually do while awake.
I'm sure he has dreams of fukking other women too. If that makes you feel better.

MWinn

Pro
Daps
So as of lately I've been having the most vivid sexual dreams about my next door neighbor who also happens to be realllyyyy tight with my husband. I mean they are ALWAYS together doing shyt and since my husband can't really stomach our neighbor's wife that means the majority of the time when they are hanging out its over here at our house so I'm always seeing him.

I think the both of them are starting to notice I've been acting strange around him. I feel like I've cheated even though I physically haven't done anything.

It's not even like I'm attracted to the guy like that. He's cool and not bad looking however personality wise he is definitely not my type so I'm unsure why my nocturnal mind wants to fukk him so bad.

I need to figure something out and fast Brehs, because I know my husband is going to start asking questions soon and I'm a horrible liar.

Stop fighting it! There is nothing wrong with fantasizing about him because in enough time he will do something that turns you completely off anyway...and the dreams will all end. So enjoy it while it lasts.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Stop fighting it! There is nothing wrong with fantasizing about him because in enough time he will do something that turns you completely off anyway...and the dreams will all end. So enjoy it while it lasts.

Now THIS I agree with!

As I said earlier he isn't a bad looking guy however I've seen the "real" him. The way he treats other people, the way him and his wife interact, and before these dreams came along I always said I was glad he wasn't my husband.

Sooner or later it'll blow over.....

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Before we were married, yes.

My conscience mind doesn't want anyone but him. It's when I'm sleeping that's the problem.
You both can't be trusted because you're looking for loop holes.

Ehh....I guess. However I've had a lot of nonsexual dreams of me doing things I'd never actually do while awake.
But they don't arouse you. You're going to ruin a friendship if you tell your husband about your behavior.

If you respect your relationship you're going to sit on these feelings, lie, and act the fukk right. Stop justifying your slutty impulses and control yourself.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

:smh:

Now THIS I agree with!

:smh:

Live out the beginning of the movie "Unfaithful" brehettes.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
You both can't be trusted because you're looking for loop holes.

But they don't arouse you. You're going to ruin a friendship if you tell your husband about your behavior.

If you respect your relationship you're going to sit on these feelings, lie, and act the fukk right. Stop justifying your slutty impulses and control yourself.

How am I trying to "justify" a dream?

I clearly can't control what I dream about and I certainly haven't said I wanted to find a way to make these dreams come true.

I'm guessing it's a curiosity thing more than anything else. I really don't know but it's never going to happen and I'm more than okay with that....