" I Mean You Made "You Owe Me" Dawg I Thought That You Can Relate"

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
I always attested the hate for "You Owe Me" as Nas stans just wanting him to be the broke dusty hood poet as he was on Illmatic. the track is blatant commercial attempt but for whatever reason I never HATED it

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I always attested the hate for "You Owe Me" as Nas stans just wanting him to be the broke dusty hood poet as he was on Illmatic. the track is blatant commercial attempt but for whatever reason I never HATED it

i don't know how people felt back then but to me, the whole thing has a bit of a knock off feel to it..from the song to the video.
i can't believe this joint was one of my first introductions to Nas..thankfully my cousin set me right when it came to him.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
i don't know how people felt back then but to me, the whole thing has a bit of a knock off feel to it..from the song to the video.
i can't believe this joint was one of my first introductions to Nas..thankfully my cousin set me right when it came to him.

back then it was definitely seen as a blatant commercial attempt on nas' part. but it was one of those joints that stayed on the radio even though it was slandered. almost like a guilty pleasure type thing