CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Guys i really messed up. This is it for me. I might as well apply at Amazon now :mjcry:

So a few years ago after listening to some inspiring posts by @The Radiant One and @DropTopDoc i decided to get my life together and I applied for medical school. It was hard and i encountered a lot of hardships but i thank god i finally graduated about a year ago.

I thought that was going to be it and life would be easy but the residency applications were brutal because i tried to be placed in a A very selective Pathology residency. for those of you coliBrehs who dont know ; we pathologists are the doctors that normally do lab work. I finally got accepted to the hospital I work at now. And I've only been here about 6 months but I fcked up really badly today. But, How did I mess up?:lupe:

Well, a lot of our staff doctors use our lab services also because it's very convenient and they can just come here after their shifts are done. so one of our general practitioners requested some lab work in order to Check his blood cholesterol levels. But while doing these routine tests on his blood, we actually discovered something horrifying.

we found some traces of the human Immunodeficiency virus in his sample .:huhldup:

Now an HIV diagnosis is very serious so I wanted to pull that doctor aside and have this discussion privately so we can discuss the next steps, and even try to figure out how he got his diagnosis and pinpoint who else might be affected. Now I know it's a little bit unprofessional but I have my own suspicions. I had overheard a discussion in the doctor's Lounge of our Hospital, where this same general practitioner described having the “ time of his life” :dame: at our city's LGBT festival last week. I thought about leaving a note for him to chastise him for his very risky life decisions but it was getting late so I just went to his medical cart and I placed his blood sample on it with some results to discuss tmrw

But what I didn't know, is that the same general practitioner was also doing physicals for a pair of twins named Michelle and Michael. that general doctor had also asked for blood work for the twin. so when I came into work today I discovered that this general doctor had accidentally passed the HIV positive blood work to the female twin in the group. :damn:

It's been a whole day since the doctor gave his results to one of the twins. and I hear the twins are devastated and now it's really, really uncomfortable for me to bring up that those are actually the doctor’s AIDS results. What do i do brehs? Im scared of a malpractice lawsuit.:sadcam:

Last edited:
Daps
if this is a spin thread, issa flop

but i don't think doctors get fired that easily, not even for like ... a single episode of malpractice type shyt. this is an easily rectifiable situation, literally a phone call to fix :manny:

and also that is weird that the doctors just use up the services.... that sounds hella ghetto

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if this is a spin thread, issa flop

but i don't think doctors get fired that easily, not even for like ... a single episode of malpractice type shyt. this is an easily rectifiable situation, literally a phone call to fix :manny:

and also that is weird that the doctors just use up the services.... that sounds hella ghetto
It is a spin, and you were right, it sucks.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is no way in hell you are an actual doctor coming here for advice. On something this serious at that. PLEASE tell me this is a joke

Also….Get fired?!? :what: That’s what you worried about ? And how many doctor HIV cases you think there are why would you even share all this easily identifiable info