I need a reason to vote FOR Biden!! A cartoon for coli clowns.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My bad.
I quoted your comment where you LITERALLY WROTE you were concerned about black people.

I see now you're just moving the goalposts now to what only affects you personally.

Because if there's one thing we need out of our nation's leaders, it's for them to concern themselves with TripleAgent's wishes and no one else's.
You're playing semantics. Allow me to rephrase. BLACK AMERICAN CITIZENS, the people affected by their leadership. There you go:therethere:
Yes I did. Don't move the goalposts nïgga. :mjlol:

You may not like my answer, or think it's the best or most direct way to accomplish our goals, but I most certainly answered the question to your specifications.

I also gave you examples of groups that did exactly this, and got "tangibles" for their voting bloc. You haven't really refuted what I've said other than "this seems like a longshot, breh". :camby:

Have you never heard the phrase "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"? We've been "squeaking" for a century and a half, and voting for the Dems for 60 years, when does it kick in? Blacks are scared to withhold and it's cowardice, pure and simple.

You're literally advocating for politicians to ignore you. :mjlol: We vote 90+% Democrat and they ignore us now. Biden and Harris both gave us their asses to kiss ON VIDEO. What more do you need to see?:manny:

Reason I vote democrat in hopes some republican in congress falls off and a democrat can get put in and laws can passed
Not the hill I'm dying on, but I respect standing for something and not being pressured or coerced into going along to get along.:ehh:
They’ve been saying that every election the last 20 years :russell:
Don't forget the classics:

This election will determine the fate of Democracy:unimpressed:
This is the most important election of our lives:unimpressed:
The stakes have never been higher:unimpressed:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Dude it's voter supression when you ask voters to vote for your own agenda...:mjlol: that's what you said... why you bringing up trump???:heh:

Who are you voting for? I'm sure you did your research already :coffee:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Cornell West if he's on the ballot here in NYC...:ld: now what nikka!?!? :childplease:

Im sure you knew that he took money from Harlan Crow who is a hardcore right wing supporter that wants to bring back Jim Crow.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Im sure you knew that he took money from Harlan Crow who is a hardcore right wing supporter that wants to bring back Jim Crow.

And how much money did biden take from Foreign interests groups during his entire time in washington nikka???:stopitslime: I mean you wanna play that game right. put all the cards on the table then...

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
And how much money did biden take from Foreign interests groups during his entire time in washington nikka???:stopitslime: I mean you wanna play that game right. put all the cards on the table then...

I'm not a Biden stan. :manny:

I'm def anti conservative and anti Trump. Cornell West shocked me when he took money from that deranged billionaire bigot.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not a Biden stan. :manny:

I'm def anti conservative and anti Trump. Cornell West shocked me when he took money from that deranged billionaire bigot.

All these politicians take money you live under a fukking rock?!?:what:

But let's go back to what you said about telling folks to vote their own interests is voter suppression :childplease:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

ECONOMIC JUSTICE

• Establish a federal Universal Basic Income commission
  • Wealth tax on all billionaire holdings and transactions
  • End all tax loopholes for the oligarchy
  • Ban corporate stock buybacks
  • Ban stock trading for government officials

WORKER JUSTICE

• End all pay discrepancies based on race, gender identity, disability status, etc.
  • Review all U.S. trade agreements and cancel any provisions that exploit workers domestically and internationally

HEALTH JUSTICE

• Habeas Corpus Healthcare, free healthcare for any and all residents of the United States
  • Nationalize the healthcare industry, including the pharmaceutical industry
  • End medical apartheid and protect/increase rights for people with disabilities
  • End the war on drugs and associated collateral damage on families and communities

RACIAL JUSTICE

• Reparations to address the unpaid debt to Black U.S. residents
  • Directive to complete the reparations process and findings within two years so checks can be cut and sent to eligible recipients
  • Push Congress to pass filibuster-proof budget reconciliation for reparations and Land Back provisions, in line with the Civil Liberties Act of 1988
  • End mass incarceration and codify voting rights for all incarcerated people and immediately reinstate voting rights for all returning citizens
  • Address the disproportionate mortality rate for Black pregnancies
  • Require public review commissions for every police force in the nation
  • Reinstate Section 4(b) and Section 5 of the 1965 Voting Rights Act
  • Establish a Land Back Commission to explore and address brutal land theft from, attempted genocide of, and broken treaties with Indigenous peoples
  • Full use of federal forces to investigate and end the epidemic of Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women
  • Codify the Justice for Black Farmers Act for immediate execution

TRANSFORMATIVE JUSTICE

• Shut down Cop City and plans for similar facilities across the nation
  • End mass incarceration and the prison industrial complex
  • Investigate and end sentencing discrepancies based on race, ethnicity, and class
  • Confiscate all military equipment from civilian police forces
  • End and prohibit all police training programs by military forces including, but not limited to the Israel Defense Forces

VOTER JUSTICE

• End lifetime appointments for Supreme Court justices by imposing term limits
  • Prohibit donations/contributions to any judge at any level of government
  • Enact national ban on all former elected officials acting or working as lobbyists
  • Establish term limits for all elected officials nationwide

EDUCATION JUSTICE

• Dismantle the school-to-prison pipeline by removing police and so-called School Resource Officers from all public schools
  • Cancel all student loan debt
  • Reinstate the fair use of race, ethnicity, and class as a factor for admission to secondary schools and universities
  • Abolish state laws that limit or remove the full and accurate study of U.S. history

GLOBAL JUSTICE

• Slash the bloated U.S. military budget
  • Disband NATO
  • Cease all war funding and weapons to Ukraine and invest in peacemaking
  • Cease military funding to the State of Israel
I disagree with his views on guns, but I'm for all of this. If he can get these started or done, IDGAF if Beelzebub donates.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
man you sound white as hell with that 'illegals taking resources from citizens' shyt:mjlol:

:mjlol:

Republicans got smoked for like the 3rd time since 2018 just a week ago because once again this useless party and their pathetic agents all over this baord refuse to read to the room and get it: Americans care more about actions actually affecting their lives like banning abortion, books banned in schools, banning affirmative action, and Prager U videos screened to our kids; than a bunch of sensationalist fear mongering BS about immigrants.

Coli TLRepublican "why should I bv Biden" Trump dikkriders like @Giselle @TripleAgent @ORDER_66 @Iverson_64 act more like cacs than actual cacs and still think they putting on some militant act

:mjlol:"Pro-black" nikkas still spitting Tucker Carlson great replacement talking points in 2023 and think they saying something.

nikka @TripleAgent up in here endorsing Republicans abolishing affirmative action like they doing us a favor. Who raised these bytchmade cowards?

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nïggas don't even understand that you have it backwards.

No vote = no tangibles.

You're within your right to withhold your vote, but you're also not suggesting any alternative mechanisms to getting Black people what they need.

You're not organizing, you're not volunteering, you're not knocking on any doors, passing out flyers, holding any rallies, or saying anything of substance anywhere publicly. And I'm damn sure that you're not donating any money. How much change are you actually affecting on a sports & hip-hop web forum, breh? :mjlol:

If it's something that can happen only at the federal level, then not voting is not an option. There's NO WAY withholding your vote alone gets you ANYTHING. What incentive would politicians have to cater to you if they can still get elected without you? Or, better yet, appeal to the people who also need help and ARE still willing to vote? People go where they're wanted, and that includes politicians.

Nah breh. If we quit voting politicians will trip all over each other to push for extreme reparations that not even 50% of black Americans can agree on, inevitably lose their election to some right wing anti-government counterpart, and help descend us more into white nationalist law.

It makes more sense when you realize and accept that @ORDER_66 @TripleAgent @Lexington Steele and all the other usual cowards are not actually pursuing "tangibles." They're straight up house c00ns who just want Republicans to win. Simple. Everything they say is only to lead back to that one agenda under some guise of "black people". It's damn obvious and I don't know how these cac agents are allowed to shyt on this forum for sport.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
i dont think trump is expecting the black vote, but biden has said you arent black if you dont vote for him. so since were not expecting anything for trump, what are we supposed to get for bidens vote?

It's one thing to say that you don't expect anything positive from trump, but do you really not expect anything negative to happen if he gets reelected?