I need a reason to vote FOR Biden!! A cartoon for coli clowns.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Some federal law they passed you were really happy about that effects a lot of people.

-Infrastructure Law (Bi-partisan support)
-CHIPS and Science Act (Bi-partisan support)
-Medicare negotiating drug prices with drug companies for the 1st time and a $35 cap on insulin for citizens covered under Medicare.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
As I said, no one. When voters stop voting for Dems because they had a chance at fixing Roe vs Wade in 14 years ago and didn't, let me know. :mjlol:Most voter memories are short and they are reactive to the moment.

Blaming Dems for the actions of Republicans is just a false pretense to say BOTH SIDEZZZZZZ.

TLR political analysts in a nutshell:

9DZADSB.jpg

Who is supposed to stop Republicans other than Dems? I'm not blaming them for Republican actions, I'm blaming them for their inadequate response.
Keep voting blue no matter who. At least you get a sticker. lol

I love how they just glaze right over it when their talking points and tactics are exposed. :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I love how they just glaze right over it when their talking points and tactics are exposed. :mjlol:
Yeah, I glossed over him admitting he is and I guess you to are in the 'most voters camp' because, "Most voter memories are short and they are reactive to the moment." lol
I was being merciful, lol @ you thinking you had an own.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Dudes don't even see the type of babble they spew because they are so blinded by cheerleading for politicians.

Y'all are constantly online making excuses as to why Joe Biden can't get shyt done, but in the same breath talk about how Trump in his position would change the fabric of American "democracy" and how it operates :mindblown: .....and when you question why Joe Biden has been so ineffective as a president..."oh well its the supreme courts", "its COVID", its this and that.....excuses upon excuses.

"Trump is gonna take the last few scraps we have left :damn: "......stop blaming the voters for Trump being able to get into politics.....Its the system that made people like him that should be held accountable.

Nikkas stay putting the Burden on blacks. Let the people of color they constantly cater too step up and fight the republican boogie man for once.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lots of stories about how this orange b*stard can't pay the judgments against him in that NY case.
And he still hasn't paid Jean Carroll.

And Judge Engoron denied Trump's request for an extension.
I hope he's bankrupt by Opening Day.

:mjlol: