I need a reason to vote FOR Biden!! A cartoon for coli clowns.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Your line of thinking does not line up with the voter's opinions. They blame Republicans for Roe vs Wade being overturned. No one is blaming Dems. So this argument is pointless.

Candidates often run on policy ideas and once they get in office , either other issues take higher priority, or they decide its not worth the political capital and time to waste trying to accomplish that goal.
No one? I just did. Pay attention.
Or they were just capping for votes and had no intention of doing it. Biden ran on having a public option for healthcare. I mean I knew he was lying and you see he hasn't even brought it up. THEY'RE LYING not making some well intentioned political calculation.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Your line of thinking does not line up with the voter's opinions. They blame Republicans for Roe vs Wade being overturned. No one is blaming Dems. So this argument is pointless.

Candidates often run on policy ideas and once they get in office , either other issues take higher priority, or they decide its not worth the political capital and time to waste trying to accomplish that goal.

Exactly.

Abortion rights were already the standard in the US at that time.

How is not strengthening settled law just as bad as overturning settled law? The former isn't good but one is clearly worse than the other.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Boy you mad as fukk, broken record ass nïgga.:umad:

I have more smoke for people actively doing harm, yes. We've established that. I think that's pretty reasonable, all things considered.

Doesn't mean I have no smoke for Dems, I just don't think like a petulant fücking child if a politician isn't 100% what I want then to be.

I even agreed that Obama fukked up on not codifying Roe into law. See how I can agree with some things a politician says, and disagree with other things?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Boy you mad as fukk, broken record ass nïgga.:umad:

I have more smoke for people actively doing harm, yes. We've established that. I think that's pretty reasonable, all things considered.

Doesn't mean I have no smoke for Dems, I just don't think like a petulant fücking child if a politician isn't 100% what I want then to be.

I even agreed that Obama fukked up on not codifying Roe into law. See how I can agree with some things a politician says, and disagree with other things?

Well ask them J folks for their votes...:umad: this upcoming election

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
No one? I just did. Pay attention.
Or they were just capping for votes and had no intention of doing it. Biden ran on having a public option for healthcare. I mean I knew he was lying and you see he hasn't even brought it up. THEY'RE LYING not making some well intentioned political calculation.
As I said, no one. When voters stop voting for Dems because they had a chance at fixing Roe vs Wade in 14 years ago and didn't, let me know. :mjlol:Most voter memories are short and they are reactive to the moment.

Blaming Dems for the actions of Republicans is just a false pretense to say BOTH SIDEZZZZZZ.

TLR political analysts in a nutshell:

9DZADSB.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
As I said, no one. When voters stop voting for Dems because they had a chance at fixing Roe vs Wade in 14 years ago and didn't, let me know. :mjlol:Most voter memories are short and they are reactive to the moment.

Blaming Dems for the actions of Republicans is just a false pretense to say BOTH SIDEZZZZZZ.

TLR political analysts in a nutshell:

9DZADSB.jpg
Who is supposed to stop Republicans other than Dems? I'm not blaming them for Republican actions, I'm blaming them for their inadequate response.
Keep voting blue no matter who. At least you get a sticker. lol

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Who is supposed to stop Republicans other than Dems? I'm not blaming them for Republican actions, I'm blaming them for their inadequate response.
Keep voting blue no matter who. At least you get a sticker. lol
When they control the levels of power in government, how are Dems suppose to stop them besides going to the courts to challenge?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
When they have the majority do something to stop/reverse terrible Republican policies. You know like the Rs do to them?
That's generic. Whenever someone new wins the Presidency, most policies of the predecessor from the opposing party are reversed because those federal agencies are staffed with new leaders.

Actual laws that are passed through Congress are harder to change unless a new law is passed.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That's generic. Whenever someone new wins the Presidency, most policies of the predecessor from the opposing party are reversed because those federal agencies are staffed with new leaders.

Actual laws that are passed through Congress are harder to change unless a new law is passed.
Hmm . . . Rs have repealed Glass Steagal, made the Obamacare mandate ineffective, and got the SC in their favor to repeal Roe V Wade. One side seems to be doing OK. What are some major Dem wins?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Hmm . . . Rs have repealed Glass Steagal, made the Obamacare mandate ineffective, and got the SC in their favor to repeal Roe V Wade. One side seems to be doing OK. What are some major Dem wins?
Glass Steagal partial appeal was signed by Clinton with Republican support. (Admittingly I had no idea what that was so I had to look it up.)

Supreme Court power grab was completely out of bounds and nothing Dems could do about it. (No, Obama could not have appointed a recess appointment)

Define win?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Glass Steagal partial appeal was signed by Clinton with Republican support. (Admittingly I had no idea what that was so I had to look it up.)

Supreme Court power grab was completely out of bounds and nothing Dems could do about it. (No, Obama could not have appointed a recess appointment)

Define win?
Some federal law they passed you were really happy about that effects a lot of people.