I need some watch recommendations(under $500 but some dope ass flygod type watch just oh shyt when you see it brand don't matter)

Mystic

All Star
Daps
AGC-20240124-231101289.jpg

Stuhrling Emperor Open Heart 127.33352 Gold-Tone Stainless Steel & Leather 41mm Watch
:patrice::patrice::patrice:

My dumbass didn't see it's what I posted, which is 20mm well in a website when I search for the watch so new thread title. I need some dope ass crazy Westside Gunn flygod that watch just some oh shyt under $500 brand don't matter.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bulova Lunar Pilot (black or silver version) can be found for under $500 if you wait for the right sale.

Seiko is king when it comes to under $500 watches, although Citizen makes stuff just as good but with less fanfare.
There's also Orient if you want to get a bit different.
You can get some Hamilton watches for under $500 but it depends, and some of them might be mechanical vs automatics...if that matters to you.

I wouldn't turn my nose up at Casio though. Sometimes you just wait a beater watch for certain things and they're easy to grab in the summer.

A lot of websites talk about the Timex Weekender watch every year as a summer staple. It's classic, simple and cheap. I think they're under $40. But they're small and not my particular taste.

For me, under $500 I'm mostly leaning Seiko. But you can get anything you like. You don't really start seeing a noticeable difference in quality until you get into the $1,000 mark.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Bulova Lunar Pilot (black or silver version) can be found for under $500 if you wait for the right sale.

Seiko is king when it comes to under $500 watches, although Citizen makes stuff just as good but with less fanfare.
You can get some Hamilton watches for under $500 but it depends, and some of them might be mechanical vs automatics...if that matters to you.

I wouldn't turn my nose up at Casio though. Sometimes you just wait a beater watch for certain things and they're easy to grab in the summer.

A lot of websites talk about the Timex Weekender watch every year as a summer staple. It's classic, simple and cheap. I think they're under $40. But they're small and not my particular taste.

For me, under $500 I'm mostly leaning Seiko. But you can get anything you like. You don't really start seeing a noticeable difference in quality until you get into the $1,000 mark.
The weekender sounds like a time 💣, I've gotten use to it because I wore one for about 12 years before I started expanding into Casio and Seiko. He gotta wait for a sale but he can get Seikos cheap from Kohl's if he don't want to mess with a gray market from Jomashop.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
BREWMETRICFRONTBLACKANDGOLDPVDDIAL-SD.jpg

27_3011-46_frontog2NbVrWjf8FD_750x750.png

Mystic

All Star
Daps

500 gets you a lot of casio, i'm pretty sure i'm into these g-shocks for under that

The weekender sounds like a time 💣, I've gotten use to it because I wore one for about 12 years before I started expanding into Casio and Seiko. He gotta wait for a sale but he can get Seikos cheap from Kohl's if he don't want to mess with a gray market from Jomashop.

This is my next purchase for myself

image-asset.jpeg

I fukks with invicta and fossil
download-3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Swatch-x-Omega-Bioceramic-Moonswatch-Mission-to-Uranus-SO33-L100-Pale-Blue-Product.webp

1a-57.jpg

This shyt right here? This shyt right here nikka? *Katt Williams voice*

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
download-3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Swatch-x-Omega-Bioceramic-Moonswatch-Mission-to-Uranus-SO33-L100-Pale-Blue-Product.webp

1a-57.jpg

Naw, that Tiffany Blue color was a trend, that ain't a "timeless" piece, manufacturers were trying to ride that wave when Jay-Z wore it:whoa:

Now it ain't a problem if you like it cause it'll be on your wrist and the only people that MIGHT say something would be watch snobs so you ignore them anyway. With that band that'd be a summer watch you can swap it with a darker band and wear it as a daily.

I like off the wall artsy stuff myself so something I'd get hardly anybody would rock with:yeshrug:
SRPK02_CPD_RGB-close-up.jpg

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Wym gray market

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
moonswatch is junk, if you think it looks cool this is gonna be the only time ever where i recommend copping the chinesium fake, it'll have better build quality/spec sheet and won't stain your wrist blue

Last edited:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
This is my next purchase for myself

image-asset.jpeg
I have an Orient. Not the one u have on the pick but it is a quality watch for around $100. Way better than expected personally and lives up to the hype online. It's feels and looks way more expensive but most people have no idea what this brand is but they doesn't bother me. It's classy as fuxk.