I need some watch recommendations(under $500 but some dope ass flygod type watch just oh shyt when you see it brand don't matter)

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Naw, that Tiffany Blue color was a trend, that ain't a "timeless" piece, manufacturers were trying to ride that wave when Jay-Z wore it:whoa:

Now it ain't a problem if you like it cause it'll be on your wrist and the only people that MIGHT say something would be watch snobs so you ignore them anyway. With that band that'd be a summer watch you can swap it with a darker band and wear it as a daily.

I like off the wall artsy stuff myself so something I'd get hardly anybody would rock with:yeshrug:
SRPK02_CPD_RGB-close-up.jpg
You not gonna post the name of the watch?:francis:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Seiko def got some quality watches. I can't stop buying shyt from them.

SeikoPresageCocktailTimeIroriMoments_1100x667_2-768x466.jpg

I want this joint. Seiko Presage Cocktail Time. They had some yellow gold versions with a bracelet on their site not to long ago for a very good price. The rose gold one was an Australian exclusive so its a G plus.

I own a Tissot PRX which is a super solid cheap watch.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Wym gray market
It's from a dealer outside of the USA usually an authorized international dealer will sell at a reduced price but the original manufacturer sometimes will act funny about doing warranty work because technically the item was purchased through an outside resource. It's also a way to take advantage or get around taxes on certain items like VAT in Europe.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
You not gonna post the name of the watch?:francis:
My bad, that's a Seiko Sports x [Coin Parking Delivery] SRPK02K1 they only made 1500 pieces but I don't think it was too popular because it's kinda out there, Seiko had a street fighter watch that was dope too but also.... out there :yeshrug: they automatic movements though
de06_3_sp.jpg

Mystic

All Star
Daps
My bad, that's a Seiko Sports x [Coin Parking Delivery] SRPK02K1 they only made 1500 pieces but I don't think it was too popular because it's kinda out there, Seiko had a street fighter watch that was dope too but also.... out there :yeshrug: they automatic movements though
de06_3_sp.jpg
I'm copping that Seiko sports for sure thanks bro. That Zangief watch id wear it to some comicon but other than that nah but it's dope

Mystic

All Star
Daps
de06_3_sp.jpg
Bro where can I get the Seiko brand new with the box and shyt for the cheapest or how much one would in that condition be the limited edition 55th anniversary one that shyt hard

Mystic

All Star
Daps
I don't wanna start @'ing this nikka mad times to get my question answered I NEED that watch like a bad bytch you know what pause without even finishing that statement. I need that watch like nikkas need Jordans

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Bro where can I get the Seiko brand new with the box and shyt for the cheapest or how much one would in that condition be the limited edition 55th anniversary one that shyt hard