I NEVER Give TIPS to the WORKERS AT....

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Weed shops
:stopitslime:

Oh this is a rant :mjgrin:

Some skinny hipster as he gave Me my change and I counted it and put it in my wallet.

Dude got snarky and said "enjoy your night and your deal..feel free to.tip :ld:".

:gucci:

Giving me 20% because of veteran discount is your store policy..you acting as if HE put me onto the deal that I knew of beforehand...

I NEVER tip them mofos....they get to smoke weed on the job and take there sweet ass time walking to.get the weed off the shelf..it could be a long ass line and they still won't hussle.

The tip jar gets filled there often and they get paid more than minimum wage and a discount on weed AND get to show up to work stoned.

I usually overtip when I do tip But I gladly don't tip them entitled budtenders. For reference this is Belltown Have a Heart downtown

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Weed shops
:stopitslime:

Oh this is a rant :mjgrin:

Some skinny hipster as he gave Me my change and I counted it and put it in my wallet.

Dude got snarky and said "enjoy your night and your deal..feel free to.tip :ld:".

:gucci:

Giving me 20% because of veteran discount is your store policy..you acting as if HE put me onto the deal that I knew of beforehand...

I NEVER tip them mofos....they get to smoke weed on the job and take there sweet ass time walking to.get the weed off the shelf..it could be a long ass line and they still won't hussle.

The tip jar gets filled there often and they get paid more than minimum wage and a discount on weed AND get to show up to work stoned.

I usually overtip when I do tip But I gladly don't tip them entitled budtenders. For reference this is Belltown Have a Heart downtown
That’s like tipping the guy at the register at Walmart. Tipping is for being served. Retail workers are not part of the service industry. I have never tipped just for being the point of sale.
:yeshrug:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I tip the budtenders but that's because I'm usually just a tourist and am only going to the Dispensary that one time probably wouldn't if I was a regular customer

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I tip the budtenders but that's because I'm usually just a tourist and am only going to the Dispensary that one time probably wouldn't if I was a regular customer
I feel you..I only smoke like twice a month..this 2g would last me a month if I didn't give some to the brehs or strangers