I Never Knew That The Bible Literally Denounces Faqqots 😆 😆

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
It's in the first daily text post. I think that was the church being extra rereading it
You sent me down a rabbit hole. They are interpreting the verses, clearly if there was tobacco back then he wouldn't want you to smoke.

Not sure why the OP just didn't quote Corinthians 6:9 directly.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
so.. you're just gonna skip over the other things it denounces and focus on being gay? just like the other morons who use the Bible to justify their actions/belief... you can't just choose which parts of the Bible you want to apply to modern society to fit your agenda... it's a book that will leave sub-critical thinkers in a perpetual state of self contradiction.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Reason why I don't take gay Christians or gay churches seriously. It's literally condemned in the bible but people can prioritize whatever they want I guess
I'm an atheist now but I made the decision early in the game that I'd rather fornicate than follow what was in the bible.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Reason why I don't take gay Christians or gay churches seriously. It's literally condemned in the bible but people can prioritize whatever they want I guess
I'm an atheist now but I made the decision early in the game that I'd rather fornicate than follow what was in the bible.
I've never understood it either. Must be kinda like Stockholm syndrome or something

So exposed to it, they feel a need to be apart of it even though it explicitly calls for their extermination

One of my best friends is bisexual, and I never understood how she reconciles it in her mind :hubie:

She tried to be straight at one point. But I was like nah, aint no going back. Embrace that shyt :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
so.. you're just gonna skip over the other things it denounces and focus on being gay? just like the other morons who use the Bible to justify their actions/belief... you can't just choose which parts of the Bible you want to apply to modern society to fit your agenda... it's a book that will leave sub-critical thinkers in a perpetual state of self contradiction.
Yea I was about to say they put fags in the same category as people who cheat, greedy people, drunks, thieves, people who curse, shyt talkers, and people who use swisher sweets to roll they weed

• Haha

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Yea I was about to say they put fags in the same category as people who cheat, greedy people, drunks, thieves, people who curse, shyt talkers, and people who use swisher sweets to roll they weed
Well actually, no.

LEVITICUS 18:22​

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

a·bom·i·na·tion
/əˌbäməˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a thing that causes disgust or hatred.

• Dap
Daps
Reppin
St louis
The Plague spreaders wanted the
men that Lot hosted but they turned
out to be Angelics that gave them fakkits
that work.......Nuke'd that bytch!
9x48j4l.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited: