"i only friend zoned you because you're too perfect"

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude simping me HARD at work so I asked him out for drinks only to talk about the dude I'm actually interested in :mjlol: I didn't even realize it until afterwards, man that was shifty.

The worst part is he asked me out again to the movies, had me like :dwillhuh:

Too bad for him that I'm a) not attracted to him and b) started dating the dude I was interested in :skip:
:picard:Did you tell him? He might turn heel cause of this situation.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is proof that women will keep a back up plan man.

So that woman that is your gf? She has back up dikk waiting for her to leave you

So that woman is having your baby? She has back up dikk waiting for you to leave her.

So you are marrying that woman? She has back up dikk just incase she feels like you are ignoring her

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Lol :russ: what is your normal response to them?

One chick was talking about she always envisioned us together even though when we were younger she dissed me to holla at my boy (who pumped and dumped her). Told her I couldn't date my boy's "ex". fukk outta here bytch. I aint taking care of your daughter either:childplease:

Another used to ignore the fukk outta me in high school. After I started becoming successful, my pastor would brag on me at church. So the same chick used to give me long flirty hugs and ask what I was up to. Same chick wouldn't speak to me 5 years ago. Her mom was talking about we looked good together. FOH hoe. You got 2 kids :childplease:

Another chick used to curve me growing up. Like if you talked to her she acted like you didn't exist. Then years later, I move to a big city and she ends up moving there a few years later. Shorty all up in my face trying to be friendly and shyt. Wanting to hang out and go around the city. Maybe she just wanted to be around a familiar face from home but, fukk out my face hoe :childplease: Used to hardly speak, now you wanna be best friends.

My ex hit me up out the blue once like I know you don't want to talk to me but, I was thinking about you. Deleted :russ:

Then there was this next chick that curved me once. Now she stalks my Instagram liking all my shyt and writing on my photos sometimes. Text messages and all that. Weird shyt. Who does that to someone you curved? Weird chicks that try to keep tabs on you. I'm off it though.

Basically, these chicks chase bad boys. Then once we get older, some of those nikkas get flabby, and the nikkas they dissed transitioned well into adulthood so they always try to go back to one of the simps they rejected and they want to see if there's still a chance for them there.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
One chick was talking about she always envisioned us together even though when we were younger she dissed me to holla at my boy (who pumped and dumped her). Told her I couldn't date my boy's "ex". fukk outta here bytch. I aint taking care of your daughter either:childplease:

Another used to ignore the fukk outta me in high school. After I started becoming successful, my pastor would brag on me at church. So the same chick used to give me long flirty hugs and ask what I was up to. Same chick wouldn't speak to me 5 years ago. Her mom was talking about we looked good together. FOH hoe. You got 2 kids :childplease:

Another chick used to curve me growing up. Like if you talked to her she acted like you didn't exist. Then years later, I move to a big city and she ends up moving there a few years later. Shorty all up in my face trying to be friendly and shyt. Wanting to hang out and go around the city. Maybe she just wanted to be around a familiar face from home but, fukk out my face hoe :childplease: Used to hardly speak, now you wanna be best friends.

My ex hit me up out the blue once like I know you don't want to talk to me but, I was thinking about you. Deleted :russ:

Then there was this next chick that curved me once. Now she stalks my Instagram liking all my shyt and writing on my photos sometimes. Text messages and all that. Weird shyt. Who does that to someone you curved? Weird chicks that try to keep tabs on you. I'm off it though.

Basically, these chicks chase bad boys. Then once we get older, some of those nikkas get flabby, and the nikkas they dissed transitioned well into adulthood so they always try to go back to one of the simps they rejected and they want to see if there's still a chance for them there.
There should be a thread full of stories like this
:wow:

Make it happen breh. I got stories too

From the Soil

Banned
Daps
There's no way that is real. Come on brehs. Anyone who understands women's nature knows they are far more subtle than that and engage in the most illogical rationalizations. Women are masters of hiding their inner thoughts and true feelings from men, especially as a collective or as the sisterhood as we know it. shyt is more efficient and clandestine than the highest ranks of the FBI.

That doesn't mean it isn't 100% true because it absolutely is. A lot of these thots are banking on simps being at the bottom of the slope to save them but more and more of them are realizing the true nature of the game thanks in part to social media and the internet and as a result won't show up. :mjgrin:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude simping me HARD at work so I asked him out for drinks only to talk about the dude I'm actually interested in :mjlol: I didn't even realize it until afterwards, man that was shifty.

Too bad for him that I'm a) not attracted to him and b) started dating the dude I was interested in :skip:

:scust:. You ain't shyt.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps

he sat through you talking about another dude?

giphy.gif

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:dahell:

Kind of surprised the Coli is shocked by this. This is how the BBD works. A female keeps a couple of backup simps on deck while she goes after brothers "out of her league." If that doesn't pan out and she starts getting older, fat, single mom, etc., then she magically discovers her true love is any simp dumb enough to wait around for her to get run through for 5-10 years before he gets a shot.

Not all women play this game, but it happens a lot and always the same way. Sad part is those simps who think they "won" if she picks them. You're going to end up with a woman who thinks she settled and she's going to treat you like it.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Ive had bytches tell me their true past over the years with that approach that Im at the point now where I literally feel like 7 out of 10 bytches (maybe even more) have most of these qualities/experiences or atleast one of them

1.15-20+ bodies
2. Been in an abusive relationship (physical, verbal or emotional
3. Been cheated in every or most relationships
4.Been raped/sexually assaulted (or claimed rape)
5.Does webcam
6.Cheated on multiple boyfriends (dudes in the friendzone was always a favorite)
7.Attempted suicide

Not all of those at once, but some of those (i never met one with all of these but gotdam), especially 1-4 is common

Mind you these aint ur obvious thots walking around with cheeta print and bullnose rings

These are ur everyday girls. 9-5, school then work type broads. Alot of these bytches are traumatized, destroyed and ruined and so used to being dogged out that when a good nikka come around they ruin him or cheat on , thus turning that nikka from Urkel to Ike Turner over night.

Feel sorry for em, but dont try to save them or ull end up fukked up urself.I learned my lesson doing this once & i came out pretty unscathed thankfully:whew:. Just use em for what they offer (vagina) then turn the stove off before it burns u.

This the truth. A lot of these women have these type of stories