I ran up on Floyd Mayweather last weekend at 4 AM and he basically told me to fukk off

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
He pulled up to Fat Burger in 2 Bugatti's at 4 AM, had a paid woman writing beside him and a TMT van full of models. As he was making his way around the parking lot I ran up to his window, I was going to ask him if I should put my money on Kell Brook or GGG and he basically told me to fukk off

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
full

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
And you didn't swing on him? I woulda drilled his shyt

. . afterword the thought crossed my mind but not out of malice but out of an opportunity to throw a shot at the greatest fighter in the world (you know everytime I step on the scale I'm exactly at 147 and in the back of my mind I always think "I could get in the ring with Mayweather") , when he said "get the fukk outta my face" I understood that it seemed like I was running up on him and encroaching on his space, everyone else was on the sidewalk across the street, it's interesting that they respect that distance because if it were LA you'd have TMZ all up in his face. I should've put my phone up and pretended to be a reporter for a boxing website

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He pulled up to Fat Burger in 2 Bugatti's at 4 AM, had a paid woman writing beside him and a TMT van full of models. As he was making his way around the parking lot I ran up to his window, I was going to ask him if I should put my money on Kell Brook or GGG and he basically told me to fukk off
My nikka be swagging :wow:

Anyway, you can't run up on Someone who doesn't know you at 4am in the morning and expect a positive response. Especially if his other "fans" gave him distance.

He don't know if you got a weapon, if your a disgruntled Pactard still in his feelings, or what your motive is

At you thinking of swinging on him:mjlol:
U wouldn't leave fat burger alive
He was right to dismiss you

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love

Anyway, you can't run up on Someone who doesn't know you at 4am in the morning and expect a positive response. Especially if his other "fans" gave him distance.

He don't know if you got a weapon, if your a disgruntled Pactard still in his feelings, or what your motive is

That's what my friend said :pachaha:

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
20frlvb.jpg

dy7p20.jpg

It was an interesting scene to observe. In the parking lot behind where this picture was taken there was a group of people 2008 Mercedes C-classes, BMW 535, kinda having a lil tailgate with some bytches but as Floyd's Bugatti caravan made it's way through the parking lot you could see those girls slowly pull away and begin to gravitate toward Floyd Mayweather's caravan

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I love Vegas....you never know who you may run into out there:ohlawd:

Agree with this entire post:obama: