I ran up on Floyd Mayweather last weekend at 4 AM and he basically told me to fukk off

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't worship boxers as idols. If you did that to me I'd mace your ass. What you did was something a thirsty groupie would do.

nahh . . thirsty groupies begin to gravitate toward him as if they are taken into an orbit and they stand by with an aloof energy and make subtle gestures like flipping their hair and just meandering .

I approached him on a business tip with my gift card, you would've just sat back and taken a picture

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
nahh . . thirsty groupies begin to gravitate toward him as if they are taken into an orbit and they stand by with an aloof energy and make subtle gestures like flipping their hair and just meandering .

I approached him on a business tip with my gift card, you would've just sat back and taken a picture
TBH, he had a right to do what he did. I'm social, but the way you went about it was wrong. You could've said, "thanks for what you did in the boxing world". Then, you just keep it moving.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
TBH, he had a right to do what he did. I'm social, but the way you went about it was wrong. You could've said, "thanks for what you did in the boxing world". Then, you just keep it moving.

Yes, I've already came to that conclusion and still it's not something I wouldn't do again. You're gonna miss every opportunity you don't take, I had legitimate business that would've been useful to him

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
You should have fukked up his car with him inside like;

latest
:pachaha: