I ran up on Floyd Mayweather last weekend at 4 AM and he basically told me to fukk off

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
A lot of people look at the odds of something and crumble in despair

No successful person has ever set out to do something and had the odds in their favor but the odds were the last thing that mattered to them because they had definite of purpose and they know setting their mind to something makes the odds irrelevant

It mostly just comes down to the principle of missing every pitch you don't swing at it :yeshrug:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
He Shoulda Handed You A Thong So You Can Join The Rest Of His bytches
:mjlol:
74a5e42f_dwyane-wade-damn-o.gif

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people look at the odds of something and crumble in despair

No successful person has ever set out to do something and had the odds in their favor but the odds were the last thing that mattered to them because they had definite of purpose and they know setting their mind to something makes the odds irrelevant

It mostly just comes down to the principle of missing every pitch you don't swing at it :yeshrug:

Once in a lifetime opportunity

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
That seems to be a projection of yourself as you likely are the only Coli poster that you know on a personal level offline

No.

If I am having a talk with 5 friends who are all drug dealers and have never worked a office job in their life, but I work at an office - but we all grew up together, and one of them says 'my man, keep walking that straight line. I gotta roll. I gotta take care of some business.' I am 100% sure he does not mean going into an office and conducting legal business, I am sure he either means: take care of some drug shyt or bang some chick.

I myself have never sold drugs or even used drugs at this point, yet I am affiliated with them since we grew up together and are still cool. So it is not a projection of myself, it is me knowing that the average Coli nikkaz claims to be 6 foot 6, have 6 degrees, make 600k a month and to be banging 6 top notch models. So if a Coli nikka writes 'I had legitimate business for the best paid athlete in the last decade' after explaining that he ran up on the homie in a less than business like manner.

You're done. You can go switch to Netflix now.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bumped into Cotto in Vegas airport 2 years ago - my brother's fave fighter, he usually doesn't approach anyone but he did because it was Miguel, that little nikka posed for a photo in crocs. Was a real nice guy about it, you could tell he didn't want to be bothered though. Literally bumped into Irv Gotti like 10mins later and he was a dikkhead

My bro also bumped into Zab Judah a few years before that, Zab is one of my fave boxers. I wasn't there so my bro asked him if he could call me. I get a phonemail from my brother and it was Zab on the other end - real cool guy, had a 30 second phone convo about nothing lol

:mjcry: I ran into Mike Tyson at Newark Airport couple of days after his daughter died

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
No.

If I am having a talk with 5 friends who are all drug dealers and have never worked a office job in their life, but I work at an office - but we all grew up together, and one of them says 'my man, keep walking that straight line. I gotta roll. I gotta take care of some business.' I am 100% sure he does not mean going into an office and conducting legal business, I am sure he either means: take care of some drug shyt or bang some chick.

I myself have never sold drugs or even used drugs at this point, yet I am affiliated with them since we grew up together and are still cool. So it is not a projection of myself, it is me knowing that the average Coli nikkaz claims to be 6 foot 6, have 6 degrees, make 600k a month and to be banging 6 top notch models. So if a Coli nikka writes 'I had legitimate business for the best paid athlete in the last decade' after explaining that he ran up on the homie in a less than business like manner.

You're done. You can go switch to Netflix now.

Wtf are you on about?

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
As someone who's been around a lot of celebrities, when and where you approach someone (& who you are and who you're with) makes a huge difference in how a celebrity will respond to you.

The only celebrity who was a jerk to me was Russell Simmons. Everyone else was cool.

I've met Danny Garcia a bunch of times. He's cool. (Have a few pics with him, one time in which I DJ'd his bday party another just chilling in the club)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Danny Jacobs was the coolest fighter I've met by far.
breh im still upset over my camera fukking up that pic :francis:..but cosign danny was cool as shyt..gave us dap and liked the ali shirt i was rockin...i havent had a bad experience with any pro fighter ive come across..gary russell was a highlight too because him and his peoples showed me love when i was sitting in the area with them for his last fight

The only celebrity who was a jerk to me was Russell Simmons. Everyone else was cool.
the only celeb that ever got on my bad side was mark curry...nikka roasted the shyt outta me in front of my homegirl...then to top it off...he gave my homegirl an autograph to give to me..a picture of him with the message "hey pat..fukk you..mark curry"..fukk mr. cooper :francis: