I ran up on Floyd Mayweather last weekend at 4 AM and he basically told me to fukk off

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bumped into Cotto in Vegas airport 2 years ago - my brother's fave fighter, he usually doesn't approach anyone but he did because it was Miguel, that little nikka posed for a photo in crocs. Was a real nice guy about it, you could tell he didn't want to be bothered though. Literally bumped into Irv Gotti like 10mins later and he was a dikkhead

My bro also bumped into Zab Judah a few years before that, Zab is one of my fave boxers. I wasn't there so my bro asked him if he could call me. I get a phonemail from my brother and it was Zab on the other end - real cool guy, had a 30 second phone convo about nothing lol

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Bumped into Cotto in Vegas airport 2 years ago - my brother's fave fighter, he usually doesn't approach anyone but he did because it was Miguel, that little nikka posed for a photo in crocs. Was a real nice guy about it, you could tell he didn't want to be bothered though. Literally bumped into Irv Gotti like 10mins later and he was a dikkhead

My bro also bumped into Zab Judah a few years before that, Zab is one of my fave boxers. I wasn't there so my bro asked him if he could call me. I get a phonemail from my brother and it was Zab on the other end - real cool guy, had a 30 second phone convo about nothing lol

Zab is mad cool, depending on the surroundings. He's a little like Tyson, whereas their moods change like the wind, bipolar dudes but cool, if that makes sense.

My favorite boxers that ever met was Shannon Briggs and Joan Guzman.

If there was one boxer that I wish I could chop it up with is Roy Jones. Floyd would be the LAST boxer that I'd care to chop it up with, shook his hand though, strong ass grip.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Zab is mad cool, depending on the surroundings. He's a little like Tyson, whereas their moods change like the wind, bipolar dudes but cool, if that makes sense.

My favorite boxers that ever met was Shannon Briggs and Joan Guzman.

If there was one boxer that I wish I could chop it up with is Roy Jones. Floyd would be the LAST boxer that I'd care to chop it up with, shook his hand though, strong ass grip.

:mjcry:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I met Zab when I was a teen. He was real cool. I ain't say much because my cousin was on some groupie shyt and talking his ear off to the point where I'm like ":snoop: this nikka gonna make Zab angry and Lord knows what's gonna happen next". I was like "you cuz, we got somewhere to be" because I wasn't tryna get him mad.

But he was real cool about it surprisingly, appreciated the love :leon: Gave us both dap and we went on out way.

Danny Jacobs was the coolest fighter I've met by far.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I met Zab when I was a teen. He was real cool. I ain't say much because my cousin was on some groupie shyt and talking his ear off to the point where I'm like ":snoop: this nikka gonna make Zab angry and Lord knows what's gonna happen next". I was like "you cuz, we got somewhere to be" because I wasn't tryna get him mad.

But he was real cool about it surprisingly, appreciated the love :leon: Gave us both dap and we went on out way.

Danny Jacobs was the coolest fighter I've met by far.

:laugh:

From the outside looking in, He has that kind of personality, looks like he can switch and go 0-100 just like that

Also bumped into Ricky Burns with his Mrs and child in Vegas, just after it was announced he went bankrupt - really cool dude too

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Only person I'd try to approach for a handshake would be Bobby Lashley, Antonio Inoki, or Shinsuke Nakamura/or Dos Caras Jr.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Meeting another man ain't no opportunity breh. :dame:

No . . let me tell you what isn't an opportunity, waiting on the sidelines with everyone else like you're too cool to approach him. As if successfully pitching an item of business to him wouldn't have the potential to change your life. You ever hear it's not what you know but who you know? There are plenty of fields of industry where simply meeting someone who believes in you can significantly advance your position in that industry.

I would've greatly regretted not approaching him. A more manipulative way to infiltrate would've been to approach a member of the entourage, you end up hanging out back at his penthouse party and eventually have a good opportunity to pitch him something on a business tip

. . and honestly, now that he's retired there's a vacancy in the sense that he doesn't need Leonard Ellerbe like he did when he was an active boxer but he needs someone to manage his legacy . . that's where I would've came in playboi :youngsabo:

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No . . let me tell you what isn't an opportunity, waiting on the sidelines with everyone else like you're too cool to approach him. As if successfully pitching an item of business to him wouldn't have the potential to change your life. You ever hear it's not what you know but who you know? There are plenty of fields of industry where simply meeting someone who believes in you can significantly advance your position in that industry.

I would've greatly regretted not approaching him. A more manipulative way to infiltrate would've been to approach a member of the entourage, you end up hanging out back at his penthouse party and eventually have a good opportunity to pitch him something on a business tip

. . and honestly, now that he's retired there's a vacancy in the sense that he doesn't Leonard Ellerbe but he needs someone to manage his legacy . . that's where I would've came in playboi :youngsabo:

:ehh: