I really don't get what people like about the Joe Budden Podcast

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Like I said in another thread. The podcast is not something you can listen to every now and then

what makes the podcast special is personalities, inside jokes, call backs etc. it’s something you have to buy into like a TV

TI does interviews so it’s different

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I listened for a like a year but it got repetitive, haven't checked on it in a couple months.. I don't really like any podcasts where "friends" are just sitting around talking. I don't even like sitting around talking to my real friends that often for the same reason...nobody has anything new to say lol. Combat Jack used to be the same way, but it got waaaay better when he just started doing interviews.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Joe Budden is an different type cat. He aint for everybody. I could type a whole essay about it but :dame: so ill say he is an Virgo with mental issues. If you into that astrology shyt that equals to something like a Mad Scientist. and he rapped pretty good. Behind the scenes a real ass nikka and hes in with the women.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well move on nikka

he can’t...it’s too popular so he’s “forced” to speak on it so he can be up in the mix lol :skip:

if he really gave a damn about TI’s podcast why not make a dedicated thread about it w/ some links/vids...instead of trying to “get” why ppl like something he doesn’t :yeshrug:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Like I said in another thread. The podcast is not something you can listen to every now and then

what makes the podcast special is personalities, inside jokes, call backs etc. it’s something you have to buy into like a TV

TI does interviews so it’s different
This s true. They drop shyt on the pod that I’m sure the fans use in real life and one thing that I identify with is how Joe will drop a song in certain moments out of nowhere cause that’s some shyt I do lol. I can literally give you a song for damn near every situation you’re going through. I tried to get into TI podcast but I couldn’t do it.. maybe I’ll try again.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People feel like they know them because they've been listening for so long. They adopt the slang and little things they say and they know old stories they've told about themselves and all that. The podcast phenomenon overall is kinda weird, it just highlights how bored/lonely people are, they have 3 hours out of a day that only has 24 hours to give to some people who are just sitting there talking about nothing really, lol, I respect the hustle tho. I listen to Rogan sometimes (when he has physicists or learned individuals on) and sometimes I check Neil Tyson's too, but I'm actually learning something from those...to just listen to people gossiping or talking about their lives for hours tho is craziness, why? Check the compilation clips of Budden's podcast on YouTube, its way way shorter and its only the funny highlights, you will like those a lot more. I would recommend Gillie's podcast too, it's usually not even an hour and its basically all jokes, but one of the hosts is gone now so that shyt is trash

Last edited:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
People feel like they know them because they've been listening for so long. They adopt the slang and little things they say and they know old stories they've told about themselves and all that. The podcast phenomenon overall is kinda weird, it just highlights how bored/lonely people are, they have 3 hours out of a day that only has 24 hours to give to some people who are just sitting there talking about nothing really, lol, I respect the hustle tho. I listen to Rogan sometimes (when he has physicists or learned individuals on) and sometimes I check Neil Tyson's too, but I'm actually learning something from those...to just listen to people gossiping or talking about their lives for hours tho is craziness, why? Check the compilation clips of Budden's podcast on YouTube, its way way shorter and its only the funny highlights, you will like those a lot more. I would recommend Gillie's podcast too, it's usually not even an hour and its basically all jokes, but one of the hosts is gone now so that shyt is trash
Who left, Wallo or the bald guy ?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
he can’t...it’s too popular so he’s “forced” to speak on it so he can be up in the mix lol :skip:

if he really gave a damn about TI’s podcast why not make a dedicated thread about it w/ some links/vids...instead of trying to “get” why ppl like something he doesn’t :yeshrug:

How bout hop off my dikk and stay out my threads. It's low key creepy