I really don't get what people like about the Joe Budden Podcast

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
The biggest downside to his podcasts is that they’re too damn long. He doesn’t lack in content, but I just don’t have 6 hours a week to lend an ear to his podcast when I have others I can listen to in that time. I totally get why people fukk with it though. I listen to sports podcasts, Podcast 99, Bodega Boys, actual music and tv shows I might wanna catch up to and I’m still behind on some stuff. If you commit to his podcast, you’re saying “this is the only podcast I wanna listen to.” I can’t do that, but there’s a reason why his podcast is huge.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How bout hop off my dikk and stay out my threads. It's low key creepy

lol when you make decent comments and I give you your props YOU DAP ME

when you make lousy ones and I mention it you act like a bytch lmao

stop being a baby...your opinion on the matter is ass

I'm not the only one who thinks so...don’t take it personal

:yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The biggest downside to his podcasts is that they’re too damn long. He doesn’t lack in content, but I just don’t have 6 hours a week to lend an ear to his podcast when I have others I can listen to in that time. I totally get why people fukk with it though. I listen to sports podcasts, Podcast 99, Bodega Boys, actual music and tv shows I might wanna catch up to and I’m still behind on some stuff. If you commit to his podcast, you’re saying “this is the only podcast I wanna listen to.” I can’t do that, but there’s a reason why his podcast is huge.

granted the show has been on a great run since the year started but I agree that 2 eps a week is too much and results in a lot of “fluff” discussion material...going back to one 2-3 hour ep a week would be better imo but they’re probably contractually obligated to do two

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I hate people who approach shyt like this. Because otherwise people like it.

:stopitslime:

I"don't see what others see" ass clowns. It's a podcast. There are many. Find one you like. Come into it with a genuine interest not no need to not be left out....

How you approach something definitely determined how receptive you are. You don't get it because you not a fan of Joe. It's the same reason people liked Everyday struggle when he was on there. "It" is his persona.
I don’t like Budden as in a fan but the show is tolerable. Sometimes they get lost but as a man don’t we all lmao especially in conversation man it’s just like listening to me and the homies

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I feel they are stupid and ignorant weirdos and a$$holes.

Maybe you have to have a similar personality or attitude to love it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel they are stupid and ignorant weirdos and a$$holes.

Maybe you have to have a similar personality or attitude to love it.

as a fan I would’ve agreed w/ you if you didn’t throw in ‘stupid’ and ‘ignorant’

:pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ignorant on certain facts...and stupid about things that they clearly should know better about in context.

they are @ times...I’m a fan of the show but not to the point that I blindly love everything about it...those moments on the show can be frustrating for me to listen to as well

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
Ive always enjoyed it, I think the thing is people feel its not just together for show but that they are actually friends and its genuine...i enjoy it has some really hilarious segments

• Dap
Reactions: ADP