Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
full
Are you fukking ya homie?
:gucci:
No mention of hoes at all...
Use your head breh i flew in Boston. He gone Pick me up and we headed downtown :russ:. My homegirls bringing her friends we got a section

you nikkas are something else, aye you know what imma head out. Imma talk to y’all tomorrow morning

Why are you chillin on a Friday night with your boy in a telly when there’s an ongoing pandemic that just killed 2,000 people today alone? Do people like you even care about your health? Sad and pathetic.

:mjtf:
I have a studio session here might as well kill time

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I been had a thread on this lol

They pushing that shyt HARD

I been telling people about this irl.

Even my mom told me she noticed it as well, which is crazy if you know my mother.

Taking it one step further, I told her that if you see it enough, you'll notice that the ONLY TIME you'll see a outright black couple in a commercial these days, they're always an older one.

Barring that, it's almost always interracial and usually bw/wm.

Social engineering is real.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Bruhh wtf is going on I’m in buckhead right now waiting on my potna and I put ion the tv watching Tokyo drift and the commercial hits

Chevron
Pillsbury
Unilever

back to back all 3 families in the commercial are interracial a white dad and black mom, and this is in Atlanta of all places :wtf: going on here

Followed by a commercial of 2 lesbians with a black family

no sign of black men anywhere :dahell:

the agenda is strong as fukk!

Agenda 21 is to effeminate/ disenfranchise/ criminalize/ subordinate Black men and sexually integrate Black Women with Esau. This guy approves :obama:

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I remember when y'all used to talk about this years ago and I thought you were exaggerating until I turned on the TV....

:francis:yall really were not.

The agenda is strong to make black men look undesirable in the media.

It's rare to even see black couples and black families in commercials now!

Its mainly white men and black woman IR relationships in these commercials...and movies...and TV shows.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I remember when y'all used to talk about this years ago and I thought you were exaggerating until I turned on the TV....

:francis:yall really were not.

The agenda is strong to make black men look undesirable in the media.

It's rare to even see black couples and black families in commercials now!

Its mainly white men and black woman IR relationships in these commercials...and movies...and TV shows.

Yep.

The real enlightenment moment comes when you realize our swag is so vibrant that they have to cut us out altogether, than take any chances by showing us at all.

They're terrified of our healthy representation, so they lean into dysfunctional standouts, such as that Billy guy or others.

And the biggest crime, is that they're happy to be tapped on the shoulders for the opportunity.

Who the eff were they targeting with this bullshyt?!

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Is there an active mandate on the amount of mixed families they can show during commercials?? There’s no way there’s THAT many mixed couple in real life. Saw what I think was a Delta Airlines commercial with this very cute black chick (somewhat looks like Regina Hall) with her white husband and mixed daughter. It feels like they have a quota to meet or something :pachaha:

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Streaming services be doing that shyt too. It's an Agenda like a MF