I seen 3 interracial commercials in Atlanta Back to back

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They trying to sell White Men to Black Women.
Cause historically Black women been fukking with them the absolute least out of all races.
They trying to sell them the idea to abandon Black Men for White Men.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Yep.

The real enlightenment moment comes when you realize our swag is so vibrant that they have to cut us out altogether, than take any chances by showing us at all.

They're terrified of our healthy representation, so they lean into dysfunctional standouts, such as that Billy guy or others.

And the biggest crime, is that they're happy to be tapped on the shoulders for the opportunity.

Who the eff were they targeting with this bullshyt?!

Just shows you how out of touch they are.
This was exclusively for the “woke” folks (and I know that was truly our word before they b*stardized it). I didn’t even know they did this because I didn’t bother to watch it

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I consider it a luxury to be upset at stuff like this. I just don't have the emotional resources to even notice let alone care and get worked up like I'm going to do something about it.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Yep.

The real enlightenment moment comes when you realize our swag is so vibrant that they have to cut us out altogether, than take any chances by showing us at all.

They're terrified of our healthy representation, so they lean into dysfunctional standouts, such as that Billy guy or others.

And the biggest crime, is that they're happy to be tapped on the shoulders for the opportunity.

Who the eff were they targeting with this bullshyt?!

Notice how the comments are not available for his performance, but Jennifer Hudson’s comments are?!
Because most people don’t want to see all that. Lmao

Daps
it’s rare that you see an attractive interracial couple. Usually one of them is ugly fat or goofy as fukk.