Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah...we won 35 last year with bum KCP & Lopez along with tons of injuries

FORMER ALL STAR
MULTI TIME 20 PT SCORER
BROOK LOPEZ HAS HELPED MILWAUKEE
BECOME A TOP TEAM IN THE LEAGUE.

HES CLEARLY MORE VALUABLE THEN YOU THINK.

35 WINS IS STILL A LONG WAY FROM 41.
:devil:
:evil:

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
:skip:

Lo is in his fourth year in the league

Zo is in his second

Up this thread once they both make playoff appearances

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I know Zo isnt actually a bad overall player but something rubs me the wrong way about drafting a defensive stopper PG #2 overall

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

THEY SIGNED KCP TO A ONE YEAR DEAL
SO THE SPACE WOULD STILL BE THERE NEXT SUMMER.

:mjlol: THEY DIDNT TRADE DENG.
THEY WERE STUCK WITH HIS CONTRACT
AND USED THE STRETCH PROVISON.

YOU "LAKER FANS" DONT BE KNOWING shyt.

They tried to trade D'Angelo for a top 10 pick right as Paul George announced he wanted out and preferred Lakers. This deal didn't involve Mozgov or Deng.

You do understand it's not necessary to clear out a roster spot a whole year ahead:mjlol:, at worst they could have made the deal this summer and got Lebron.

Magic thought he was going to get Paul George and that Pacers had no other options since PG made it clear to the whole world he wanted to be on the Lakers. That is why he was so comfortable trading D'Angelo because he thought Pacers would agree to Clarkson, Randle, and 1st for PG. In return, he was able to clear space as well, get a decent center too.

His initial decision to trade D'Angelo had to 100% do with him thinking he was getting Paul George, not saying I have to trade Mozgov contract NOW because Lebron is coming a whole ONE YEAR AFTER.

They signed KCP late FA to a 17 mil deal because they had no SG (he thought he was getting PG).

Please don't try to talk about things YOU have no idea about:ufdup:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They tried to trade D'Angelo for a top 10 pick right as Paul George announced he wanted out and preferred Lakers. This deal didn't involve Mozgov or Deng.

You do understand it's not necessary to clear out a roster spot a whole year ahead:mjlol:, at worst they could have made the deal this summer and got Lebron.

Magic thought he was going to get Paul George and that Pacers had no other options since PG made it clear to the whole world he wanted to be on the Lakers. That is why he was so comfortable trading D'Angelo because he thought Pacers would agree to Clarkson, Randle, and 1st for PG. In return, he was able to clear space as well, get a decent center too.

His initial decision to trade D'Angelo had to 100% do with him thinking he was getting Paul George, not saying I have to trade Mozgov contract NOW because Lebron is coming a whole ONE YEAR AFTER.

They signed KCP late FA to a 17 mil deal because they had no SG (he thought he was getting PG).

YOUVE ALREADY EXPOSED YOURSELF
STOP TRYING TO SAVE FACE.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

You're 100% right. I remember this situation and I was pissed. Magic got lucky he got LeBron cause that DLo trade was for signing PG

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He looked bad in this game. Unprofessionally bad. I can see why Walton doesn't like him to a degree. It wasn't the missed shots. It was his body language. Dude simply should not look that tired and lethargic on the court. He looked like it was painful for him to be out there. I have no idea about some of the mentality of some of these new guys coming into the nba.

Still a fan of his game. but the guy has got to play well and be consistent to prove he belongs on this team moving forward.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

YOUVE ALREADY EXPOSED YOURSELF
STOP TRYING TO SAVE FACE.

They didn't trade Deng, I meant get rid of. Mozgov is tradeable. Point still stands on why Magic made that deal and is irrelevant to them clearing space out 1 year ahead for Lebron. You have no rebuttal. You can go back to the D'Angelo thread where was traded and everyone thought that PG trade was next and when PG got traded to OKC, everyone made fun of Magic for getting rid of D'Angelo. That move was initially made because he thought he was getting PG and he would clear space for Lebron too. If PG was traded before D'Angelo, Magic waits to trade Mozgov:yeshrug:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I said that when we traded him.

Zo
Dlo
Ingram
Kuz
Randle

Shoulda rode that out n let em grow. Magic got too caught up on a big name. I still feel like if Bron is here might as well ship BI. Stunting his growth

co fukking sign. While you CAN"T pass on Bron, they were building themselves up nicely to be a player for YEEEEEEEARS to come

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Y’all forgetting that the Lakers wouldn’t have gotten Kyle Kuzma without trading DLo.

As a Nets fan, DLo is cool, cool to a fault. His game is too cool for school, he settles way too much. That’s why there’s been occasions where Kenny Atkinson would put Spencer Dinwiddie in to close games because he’s more aggressive and willing to attack the rim more. He will be a RFA this summer and is looking to get paid. The Nets are going to pay him but I don’t think he’s actually worth it. The Nets gave Otto fukking Porter 100 mil and threw bread at Tyler Johnson until thankfully the Wizards and Heat matched the offer. DLo will be no different. We can do much worse PG wise, but DLo ain’t pushing the needle. It’s obvious and a given DLo is better than Zo, idk why this even a debate.

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
I hate to admit it but Lonzo is a bust a number two cannot play like he has and as another poster said his body language is horrible they gonna have to trade dude