"I Seen Fabolous Press Suge Knight"-Spider Loc

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same Street Fam that took about as many L’s in them streets as the Dips? Ok...

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Street Fam the reason Plaxico shot himself in club, Google the details surrounding fab getting shot involving Sebastian Telfair Zab Judah was a victim multiple times. Those Street fam dudes were wilding back in the day

Don't entertain these police ass nikkas. nikkas want u to post a video of fab shooting somebody so they square ass can sit at they computer n confirm if he a street nikka or not. shyt is ass backwards just say u don't believe it or u disagree.

nikka gon say please elaborate...no u fuccin weirdo.

nikkas don't walk around wit footage of nikkas selling drugs and hanging out in the ps.

He from my city and he has respect. If thats not enough for u I don't know what to tell you.
I wanted you to elaborate cause u said they "heavy in the streets"....Like, what streets you know? what blocks they holding down?
Im a bed-stuy nikka...nikkaz heard things about street fam. I seen a couple and im sure they did some things.
Muthafukkaz aint have nikkaz shook in ny, and i never heard my jail nikkaz speak about street fam. Like for example, how they talk about blood nikkaz.
And all the dudes u mentioned or place u referred to was all NY shyt.
So me believing that fab "pressed" Suge... a nikka that could fukk him up with out an entourage... in his own town...
A nikka from a place where he'd have cops on his payrole, on some mafia type shyt...
Im not even going to believe that Suge would have a bytch type energy in that sitaution...unless he already knew fabo... and spider loc misunderstand the situation.
I would luv to hear a story bout a brooklyn nikka pressing a nikka in his own town... this story seems a bit off tho.
And ray j did press fab... it just didnt go down how ray j wanted it to go tho lol

mag357

Superstar
Daps
1 more thing about that Ray j/fab shyt... that nobody seemed to pick up on.
Out of fabs mouth on drink champs and when he 1st told the story.
When he sees 50 and company with ray j.
50 gave him a dap. And pulled him closer and wouldnt let his hand go or some shyt and said to Ray J, what did u say fab was saying about the money team.... Still holding fabs hand....
Then later on Apparently Ray J tried to show up to fabs after party with Suge...
So really it was 50 who pressed fab, then Ray J feeling the energy, tried to piggy back off of that

Last edited: