I started going to the gym breh..

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Went on a date wit dis one IG model bytch wit a bbl…next day we was arguing and she gone say im bad built. I’m 6 ft 205 and I use to drink a lot and I take medication for schizophrenia and bipolar that causes weight gain so I have a belly and my face kinda fat. I said bytch how u gone say im bad built and u paid for ur body and don’t even maintain ur bbl and be photoshopping ur photos still

I had a gym membership for about 4 months and Neva used dat shyt but what she said inspired me to go :wow:

Anyway today I seen dis one short dark skin girl…no stomach small waist and this big ass butt and thighs :ohlawd:

Ion even like white girls but I catch myself looking at the ones with gym bodies wearing

And I forgot the science behind it but I think exercising releases endorphins or sum

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Bro got chewed out by a hoe and did one of these:
tenor.gif

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Well we're waiting
I called her a bum bytch wit a bbl and no car and she got me blocced on IG
Glad she motivated you to get in shape you sloppy fukk. Keep it up:salute: helps with your mental ass well maybe you can cut back on the pills moving forward

shyt idk…I’ve not been on my meds before was acting crazy and going in and out of mental health hospitals the medication really helps

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Went on a date wit dis one IG model bytch wit a bbl…next day we was arguing and she gone say im bad built. I’m 6 ft 205 and I use to drink a lot and I take medication for schizophrenia and bipolar that causes weight gain so I have a belly and my face kinda fat. I said bytch how u gone say im bad built and u paid for ur body and don’t even maintain ur bbl and be photoshopping ur photos still

I had a gym membership for about 4 months and Neva used dat shyt but what she said inspired me to go :wow:

Anyway today I seen dis one short dark skin girl…no stomach small waist and this big ass butt and thighs :ohlawd:

Ion even like white girls but I catch myself looking at the ones with gym bodies wearing

And I forgot the science behind it but I think exercising releases endorphins or sum
Damn y’all was arguing like a couple after one date? lol

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shawty flamed him lol
If that’s what it takes for you to be doing what you’re already supposed to be doing…then so be it

You should thank her

+as a man you sound sassy as hell…
“ I said bytch how u gone say im bad built and u paid for ur body and don’t even maintain ur bbl and be photoshopping ur photos still”

Comparing your body to a female is crazy. You want a BBL too?