I listen to songs on the way to the gym...but not AT THE GYM.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not comfortable working out with headphones on. I find it distracting. :scusthov:
But I do listen to songs on the way to the gym to get into the zone.

What song, might you ask?
Lately...

:mjgrin:

Now I know what you're thinking. This goofy shyt doesn't get you hype. This song is corny.
First of all, that song is a goddamn classic and you shut your stupid whore mouth when you talk to me. :ufdup:
And secondly, that song relaxes me and helps me to focus.

But today, I'm thinking I want something a little more :blessed:

It's not my birthday though. :hubie:

What are you listening to when you train?
:patrice:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Working out with no headphones is more boring but better on your ears
See I don't really care about the music that the gym itself plays on their speakers. To me it's just background noise.

But having headphones on when training isn't comfortable. I'm always aware that they're on and sometimes I have to worry that they might fall out. And if a song comes on that messes up my concentration or energy...I don't like it.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
See I don't really care about the music that the gym itself plays on their speakers. To me it's just background noise.

But having headphones on when training isn't comfortable. I'm always aware that they're on and sometimes I have to worry that they might fall out. And if a song comes on that messes up my concentration or energy...I don't like it.

MY582_AV3

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I used to be a street runner and yeah a bad mix can really effect your run and make it less pleasant. Also, sometimes no music is best and really gets you in workout stress relief mode easier.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

hard shyt with groove. A lot of Nu-Metal if not all Nu-Metal in the gym. Especially for heavy weights... I really need to get back to the gym.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm not comfortable working out with headphones on. I find it distracting. :scusthov:
But I do listen to songs on the way to the gym to get into the zone.

What song, might you ask?
Lately...

:mjgrin:

Now I know what you're thinking. This goofy shyt doesn't get you hype. This song is corny.
First of all, that song is a goddamn classic and you shut your stupid whore mouth when you talk to me. :ufdup:
And secondly, that song relaxes me and helps me to focus.

But today, I'm thinking I want something a little more :blessed:

It's not my birthday though. :hubie:

What are you listening to when you train?
:patrice:

Me and your mom used to listen to Debarge