I started going to the gym breh..

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U fr go everyday? I’ve only been going for like 3 weeks or a month but I just go Monday Wednesday and Friday. I got. 4 long sleeve workout shirts I bought off Amazon I rotate and sum adidas joggers…a few times a week I be like damn I kinda wanna go again on my off day but getting all sweaty and having to shower be annoying and I be working most days
Yeah G, I got out the Marines and got flabby flabby and sick, Man's had 2 chins 😂😂😂. I was like fukk working out. Something clicked when I was like 38 and was like fukk that. Now saying that I'm still a fat boy at heart and drink a lot. 🤦🏿‍♂️ That's the Marine in me. Saying all of this keep grinding and when you don't feel like going to the push yourself it will become a daily routine. I'm 45 now and feel totally happy with my decsion I made. Follow on me in IG dj_chieforcka. All old head post is funny shyt, workout vids and my mixes.. Btw if you got to the "GYM" workout thread on the Coli there's dudes in the that Inspired me as well.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Dat calorie counting shyt gone be hurt I ain’t gone lie I can’t cook dat good and just be going out to eat

MyFitnessPal and them apps let you count shyt even if you’re eating out. :ufdup:

If you’re tryna lose a gut at 6’, <220 and you won’t even count calories you’re prolly too lazy to really lose the weight in the first place. :snoop:

Good luck with everything you got going on, I’m out. :hubie:

@trap101 You was right lil gym bro. :francis:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Download the app (free). Upgrade to the paid version if needed.

Read all the articles on the website (free). Watch the videos and YT or ask on here or cac reddit anything you don’t comprehend (free).

Follow the routine. Don’t skip sets, take off reps, miss days, or add anything Medhi doesn’t tell you to (free).

Sleep (free). Do the cardio on your “off” days. Foam roll and stretch post-workout (free). Google a BMR calculator, figure how much you need to be eating to support your goals and eat those numbers (free).

Stick to the routine for 6 months and I bet folding money fake BBL booty-having hoes will be the least of your worries. :wow:

Nikkas ITT already gave you the blueprint high-key and all it takes out your pockets is groceries and a gym membership. :francis:
Take this man advice. The old you would be in here insulting breh & tired from yelling at the top of your lungs(more cardio can fix that)

I’m proud of your growth :salute:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went on a date wit dis one IG model bytch wit a bbl…next day we was arguing and she gone say im bad built. I’m 6 ft 205 and I use to drink a lot and I take medication for schizophrenia and bipolar that causes weight gain so I have a belly and my face kinda fat. I said bytch how u gone say im bad built and u paid for ur body and don’t even maintain ur bbl and be photoshopping ur photos still

I had a gym membership for about 4 months and Neva used dat shyt but what she said inspired me to go :wow:

Anyway today I seen dis one short dark skin girl…no stomach small waist and this big ass butt and thighs :ohlawd:

Ion even like white girls but I catch myself looking at the ones with gym bodies wearing

And I forgot the science behind it but I think exercising releases endorphins or sum

Fukk what she talking about I'll help you get right

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6 foot, 205 lbs. and bad built? Shyt, you better holla at ol’ boy who said he was 6 foot, 250 and “carried his weight well.”

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Try reading:
91l1+K3sK1L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

trap101

All Star
Daps
MyFitnessPal and them apps let you count shyt even if you’re eating out. :ufdup:

If you’re tryna lose a gut at 6’, <220 and you won’t even count calories you’re prolly too lazy to really lose the weight in the first place. :snoop:

:francis:..... blueprint laid out for him almost explicitly, only has to worry about food and the gym, says wants to change, but too lazy to even cook his own food............ Let Darwin handle him and all the other Fats on the forum and beyond. :hubie:

Menna

All Star
Daps
Listen to music and or a podcast and workout for 45 min 4x a day it’s not a big deal … I mean what else is going on

I’m 6’4 200 even… its worth it ppl think im 220

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta

I’ll learn breh but all I ate yesterday was one ground beef taco with lettuce and cheese, and drunk like 3 liters of water so I guess dats good

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen to music and or a podcast and workout for 45 min 4x a day it’s not a big deal … I mean what else is going on

I’m 6’4 200 even… its worth it ppl think im 220
You don’t have a job….Tommy :dahell:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
focus on eating proteins,fruits, and vegetables. you can still eat like 2 servings of carbs a day which is a sandwich. cut out dairy and sugar as much as possible and alcohol.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah G, I got out the Marines and got flabby flabby and sick, Man's had 2 chins 😂😂😂. I was like fukk working out. Something clicked when I was like 38 and was like fukk that. Now saying that I'm still a fat boy at heart and drink a lot. 🤦🏿‍♂️ That's the Marine in me. Saying all of this keep grinding and when you don't feel like going to the push yourself it will become a daily routine. I'm 45 now and feel totally happy with my decsion I made. Follow on me in IG dj_chieforcka. All old head post is funny shyt, workout vids and my mixes.. Btw if you got to the "GYM" workout thread on the Coli there's dudes in the that Inspired me as well.

My daddy in the navy. He been in for like 30 years or sum now since I’m 29..he be working closely wit da marines idk much about it we stayed in Okinawa Japan.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sum wrong wit a taco lawd dis shyt hard
focus on eating proteins,fruits, and vegetables. you can still eat like 2 servings of carbs a day which is a sandwich. cut out dairy and sugar as much as possible and alcohol.
Damn I luv drinking I do it only during The Weekends now and I like drinking dese ice vanilla coffees from Starbuccs u buy in the gas station.

Dis shyt hard