I started going to the gym breh..

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I'm on my Cyclops evil story arc phase...

All he get's from me is a Strong Lifts 5x5 plug.....if he is still consistent after the summer.. then you may be worthy...

YARN | What have I done? | The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the  Ring (2001) | Video clips by quotes | 910c3b9e | 紗

Oh well, time to take that #POWDA and go lift for more than 45 minutes. :russ:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This thread. :skip:

Get on an actual beginner weight training program. Self-programming and autoregulating are for experts; get on some pre-made, prepackaged shyt. Watch some YT videos on proper lifting form, even for benching and squatting. (I can almost guarantee your form ain't right.)

The biggest mistakes you can make as a noob in the gym are: 1) trying to call your own shots; 2) quitting before you make it a habit; 3) having poor exercise selection; 4) not eating enough/too much.

Using a proven program takes care of 1 & 3, now you just have to stick with it and eat to support your goals.

Each one teach one. @Starski @trap101 @TM101 @Gully Bull @phcitywarrior Come drop knowledge on this unknowing-ass nikka. :russ:

You wouldn't recommend a PT? how is a rookie supposed to even know what 2 do dolo? or if their form is even right....

he old to be having a work out buddy.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Reminds me of when an acquaintance of mine who was horrible at his job started going to the gym

Went to a 42, offered me a new Armani suit

Didn’t even want it, begrudgingly took it and then he said “yeah you can bring me to dinner sometime” after I finally agreed :smh:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
This nikka posted he has been diagnosed with Bipolar and Schizophrenia and you think the bish was the problem. You sound as retarded as he is....:skip:

I’m on my medication and ion smoke weed nomo. So if u think I’m just acting crazy like a homeless person then nawl.

But dats why u tell u dumb nikkas about my mental health issues to change the narrative.

But yes dat bish was da problem

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My breh, if you tryna drop weight then introduce yaself to the stairmaster , start off trying to hit ten mins, the 15 then 20:blessed:

And then the punching bag if the gym got one , get five rounds in, ask yaself, what them shoulders do? Practice that footwork. Thats gon wear you out
:blessed:

Got damnb cardio:blessed:

I was jus talmbout the stair master wit my homeboy he said dats what he use.

I see folks on dat shyt and it look like a struggle fr lol

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Thank u !!

Download the app (free). Upgrade to the paid version if needed.

Read all the articles on the website (free). Watch the videos and YT or ask on here or cac reddit anything you don’t comprehend (free).

Follow the routine. Don’t skip sets, take off reps, miss days, or add anything Medhi doesn’t tell you to (free).

Sleep (free). Do the cardio on your “off” days. Foam roll and stretch post-workout (free). Google a BMR calculator, figure how much you need to be eating to support your goals and eat those numbers (free).

Stick to the routine for 6 months and I bet folding money fake BBL booty-having hoes will be the least of your worries. :wow:

Nikkas ITT already gave you the blueprint high-key and all it takes out your pockets is groceries and a gym membership. :francis:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
I’m on my medication and ion smoke weed nomo. So if u think I’m just acting crazy like a homeless person then nawl.

But dats why u tell u dumb nikkas about my mental health issues to change the narrative.

But yes dat bish was da problem
Nikka I have been clowning your retarded ass on here for years. There's no medication in the world that can fix what you have. :pachaha:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Download the app (free). Upgrade to the paid version if needed.

Read all the articles on the website (free). Watch the videos and YT or ask on here or cac reddit anything you don’t comprehend (free).

Follow the routine. Don’t skip sets, take off reps, miss days, or add anything Medhi doesn’t tell you to (free).

Sleep (free). Do the cardio on your “off” days. Foam roll and stretch post-workout (free). Google a BMR calculator, figure how much you need to be eating to support your goals and eat those numbers (free).

Stick to the routine for 6 months and I bet folding money fake BBL booty-having hoes will be the least of your worries. :wow:

Nikkas ITT already gave you the blueprint high-key and all it takes out your pockets is groceries and a gym membership. :francis:

Dat calorie counting shyt gone be hurt I ain’t gone lie I can’t cook dat good and just be going out to eat

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went on a date wit dis one IG model bytch wit a bbl…next day we was arguing and she gone say im bad built. I’m 6 ft 205 and I use to drink a lot and I take medication for schizophrenia and bipolar that causes weight gain so I have a belly and my face kinda fat. I said bytch how u gone say im bad built and u paid for ur body and don’t even maintain ur bbl and be photoshopping ur photos still

I had a gym membership for about 4 months and Neva used dat shyt but what she said inspired me to go :wow:

Anyway today I seen dis one short dark skin girl…no stomach small waist and this big ass butt and thighs :ohlawd:

Ion even like white girls but I catch myself looking at the ones with gym bodies wearing

And I forgot the science behind it but I think exercising releases endorphins or sum
Good shyt Youngin, whatever it took to get you there Salute. I go to the gym everyday as a Flabby old head. Keep grinding G

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Good shyt Youngin, whatever it took to get you there Salute. I go to the gym everyday as a Flabby old head. Keep grinding G

U fr go everyday? I’ve only been going for like 3 weeks or a month but I just go Monday Wednesday and Friday. I got. 4 long sleeve workout shirts I bought off Amazon I rotate and sum adidas joggers…a few times a week I be like damn I kinda wanna go again on my off day but getting all sweaty and having to shower be annoying and I be working most days