I Still Don't Get What's Up with People Wearing Cold Clothes in Hot Weather

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I currently live in Houston and used to live in Phoenix. People are wearing cold weather cloths for when they’re inside buildings. The AC in a movie theater in Phoenix will be so cold, that I regularly saw people bring in hoodies and jackets in 115 degree heat in the summer.

Also, at work here in Houston, coworkers, mostly female, wear jackets and sweaters in the dead of summer because it’s cold inside

Thats what im saying.
I work over on Westheimer and its a dude that be walking around with all black and a black jacket like he aint hot

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
i dont get the knit hats, hats (especially wool) trap like 85% of your body heat in there. idk how you can rock a hoodie in 90 degree weather

I just came back from walking like a quarter mile from the store with shorts and a tank top and my was drenched a few minutes.

Had sweat in my eyes and all type of shyt.
On some
:wow:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
:what:

Im in Houston and its 92 degrees and folks be outside with a jacket or hoodie on. Yesterday at work a dude got out the car with a sweater and beenie.
:snoop:

This shyt been going on for a while too.
Normally its crackheads tryna steal when they got a coat on coming in the store but now regular folks walking round like we around winter time.

@BrothaZay
Its hot den a bytch in htown. Dallas might be different

Edit: La brehs confuse me too. Its 3 dudes in a video. One got on a tshirt and shorts, another got on a beanie and pants and another got on a long sleeve shirt and shorts
:mindblown:
I seen a African in Pearland with all black on and black leather jacket with flip flops. Two days ago at Walmart on main street. I seen a nikka dressed like a skater with the Vans on at Food Town off Beamer rd on Scarsdale. The fool had on a beanie and sweater.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
HopefulImmediateGeese-size_restricted.gif

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ive been noticing this for like the past 6-7 years with young brehs.

them nikkas wear hoodies all fukking year. I was in the grocery store last week and it was like 94 outside and this teen had a full ass hoodie on with the hood on his head

I notice this too. It can be the dead of winter in zero below temps or 90 degree summer heat and brehs will have on a hoodie and some skinny jeans :mjlol: