I Still Don't Get What's Up with People Wearing Cold Clothes in Hot Weather

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I seen a African in Pearland with all black on and black leather jacket with flip flops. Two days ago at Walmart on main street. I seen a nikka dressed like a skater with the Vans on at Food Town off Beamer rd on Scarsdale. The fool had on a beanie and sweater.

Them white boys around whole foods be like that.
They be down Westheimer and Main street by all the restaurants wit a ton of clothes on

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man I seen a cac wearing a heavy ass coat @ the supermarket...I kept an eye on that muthafukka til I realized he actually worked there and he was about to end his shift/leave...still no need to wear that hot ass coat tho...it was easily 80° outside

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:what:

Im in Houston and its 92 degrees and folks be outside with a jacket or hoodie on. Yesterday at work a dude got out the car with a sweater and beenie.
:snoop:

This shyt been going on for a while too.
Normally its crackheads tryna steal when they got a coat on coming in the store but now regular folks walking round like we around winter time.

@BrothaZay
Its hot den a bytch in htown. Dallas might be different

Edit: La brehs confuse me too. Its 3 dudes in a video. One got on a tshirt and shorts, another got on a beanie and pants and another got on a long sleeve shirt and shorts
:mindblown:

No :ufdup: I seen a mexican kid earlier today in a really dope hoodie, no lie. But it's been hot and muggy all day :what: I've wondered about this myself for a looooooong time.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe they have anxiety or insecurity issues that trump the weather. My daughter wears a hoodie and her hood EVERY WHERE. She’s just a little insecure and that’s normal for her age.

I’m extremely insecure and really just started wearing shirts or outfits without a jacket or hoodie paired with it. I still won’t wear tank tops in public.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
HopefulImmediateGeese-size_restricted.gif

That's skeetsinternal plotting:mjlol:

Daps
I have not noticed this here in Northern Virginia. I have noticed the opposite among young people.(kids)
Half the kids I see in the winter are wearing shorts and slides coming and going to their soccer games. Then they wear them on the way home to grocery store etc. They do this even with the Temps in the 30s. And they are with their parents. I asked some coworkers about this and they acknowledged that they "pick their battles."
:scust:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
It's only a problem if you're wearing a hefty ass jacket. Something thin and not too thick is ok.