The Land of fukkery
fried-chicken-o.gif

King Poetic

Most Hated
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lakes
:stopitslime:Vegans/vegetarians get cancer too. If it's going to happen, it's going to happen. My grandfather is 94 and has been eating meat all his life.

exactly.. my grandparents all lived till they was 95 years old... living on a farm in arkansas eating all kind of chicken and other southern food... they just didn't smoke or drink, which prolong they life

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
exactly.. my grandparents all lived till they was 95 years old... living on a farm in arkansas eating all kind of chicken and other southern food... they just didn't smoke or drink, which prolong they life

Key words there. It's not meat, but what's put into it. All the additives and processed foods are what's killing people.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Donovan Gumby I lied. I thought I was tired of fried chicken, having been inundated with it from my father (Peace be upon him):whoa:. But my girl made some fried chicken over the weekend. :ohhh:. It might be just as good as my momma's.:whew: shyt was flavorful as fukk. :ohlawd:. My girl was born in Brooklyn , but raised in NC. @The M.I.C. Them NC girls can throw down.:ooh:. Gonna have some tonight. :banderas: word to @Cat piss martini :blessed: #gang #gang

@KaliOshun @BlackPearl The Empress

My nikka, before my granny passed away she left a nikka with the gospel of good eats.
35jxmaf.jpg

Southern style buttermilk fried chicken...batter lightly infused with some black pepper, cayenne and sea salt.
35jxmaf.jpg

I stay winning at dinner time
35jxmaf.jpg

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
:stopitslime:Vegans/vegetarians get cancer too. If it's going to happen, it's going to happen. My grandfather is 94 and has been eating meat all his life.

Defend some shyt humans were never evolved to or designed to eat brehs. Humans are frugivores. Anyone can get cancer but your likelihood is decreased through cutting out meat and going vegan. Meat eating increases your likelihood and that's non-debatable.

comparative-anatomy-of-frugivore.jpg