I swear to god I hate that nikka Blak Youngsta

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:manny:Song for the bytches with the soft cheeks and brehs who like to touch those soft cheeks on those bytches, hence the title of the song "booty".

No different from a Luke record or 69 Boy track from the 90s. Hell even the east coast was on that tip, come on now:martin:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If the bytches y'all like are "going crazy" when this song comes on then nikkas need to choose better women. I don't even want a woman that would like this bullshyt. Actually, I can tell what type of nikkas y'all are just from the comments so far

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
If the bytches y'all like are "going crazy" when this song comes on then nikkas need to choose better women. I don't even want a woman that would like this bullshyt. Actually, I can tell what type of nikkas y'all are just from the comments so far
You don't like hoes no more?.. nikka ain't nobody say their wife go ham when this comes on. Ol my bytch rather plow a farm than get plowed face ass :gucci:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
You don't like hoes no more?.. nikka ain't nobody say their wife go ham when this comes on. Ol my bytch rather plow a farm than get plowed face ass :gucci:
nikka I been there, done that...no, at 31 I don't want no more ratchet ass, dusty ass, shaking their ass in the club ass bytches. Not even to smash. That's y'all nikkas that can't grow up and realize that ain't what ya want...

kj614

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
nikka I been there, done that...no, at 31 I don't want no more ratchet ass, dusty ass, shaking their ass in the club ass bytches. Not even to smash. That's y'all nikkas that can't grow up and realize that ain't what ya want...
Boy these bytches reach peak ho at that age Lmao.. I do understand, good luck in your Righteous life path.. BUT they going.. I don't want one to keep but I will catch and release.. And I am 36. You're literally acting an age that we will be one day. Unless you are married, I suggest you enjoy the pillage while you can.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Boy these bytches reach peak ho at that age Lmao.. I do understand, good luck in your Righteous life path.. BUT they going.. I don't want one to keep but I will catch and release.. And I am 36. You're literally acting an age that we will be one day. Unless you are married, I suggest you enjoy the pillage while you can.
Again... Been there done that. Lived in 4 states, 6 cities and done hit damn near every shape, size, and ethnicity you can think of. I hear what you're saying, but I grew up a minute ago. Once you do enough of something you get burned out and take different routes

kj614

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Again... Been there done that. Lived in 4 states, 6 cities and done hit damn near every shape, size, and ethnicity you can think of. I hear what you're saying, but I grew up a minute ago. Once you do enough of something you get burned out and take different routes
I respect that. I am not out here being a gigolo, but I got a 33 and a 42.. Nurse and lawyer.. All three of us have done a five year bid relationship wise.. Stg.. They played this at a homegoing I went to two weeks ago.. Bruh :picard:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

if you been there and done that (your words) then you needa let the youngins also go through these phases..

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
if you been there and done that (your words) then you needa let the youngins also go through these phases..
The youngins can do what they want, but the thing is I was just going back and forth with a nikka that's 36...on top of that, a lot of grown ass men don't really ever grow out of that shyt so don't say "youngins".

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
This is the #1 thot anthem right now lol...I dont fukk with it personal but if it means a big ole ass is gonna be grinding on me in the club then :manny:.

It serves its purpose in that setting