I swear to god I hate that nikka Blak Youngsta

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the bytches y'all like are "going crazy" when this song comes on then nikkas need to choose better women. I don't even want a woman that would like this bullshyt. Actually, I can tell what type of nikkas y'all are just from the comments so far
:what: so if a fine broad in a lounge or a party dances to this she isn’t a good quality women?

am I understanding this correct :what:

but the you nikkas say this the coli is flooded with cacs and then you say this :what:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
A lot of the same cats in here defending a known c00n and his c00n music, talk that fake pro black shyt, about being on code and all that. Cats pushing 40 still talking like virgins “it get girls dancin and that make my dikk move that’s all that matter”. Reading this thread and it’s no wonder how we got fukked out of taking ownership of hiphop and why the shyt is literally being used against us now.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
A lot of the same cats in here defending a known c00n and his c00n music, talk that fake pro black shyt, about being on code and all that. Cats pushing 40 still talking like virgins “it get girls dancin and that make my dikk move that’s all that matter”. Reading this thread and it’s no wonder how we got fukked out of taking ownership of hiphop and why the shyt is literally being used against us now.

Repped.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, complaining about the content and stupidity in these songs is like having an argument with a wall. A wall is probably smarter and more aware than the people who like this kind of shyt. It sounds redundant but just don't listen if you don't like it, cause you're never gonna change these brainless idiot's minds.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If the bytches y'all like are "going crazy" when this song comes on then nikkas need to choose better women. I don't even want a woman that would like this bullshyt. Actually, I can tell what type of nikkas y'all are just from the comments so far
:yeshrug: You obviously the type of nikka don’t go out. And that’s cool, no problem with that, shyt I don’t go out much either, but I still know who this song is made for and why it’s loved

This is like asking why a song like “back that ass up” was made

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
:yeshrug: You obviously the type of nikka don’t go out. And that’s cool, no problem with that, shyt I don’t go out much either, but I still know who this song is made for and why it’s loved

This is like asking why a song like “back that ass up” was made
I think you missed my ENTIRE point...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Breh, you chose to come in here defending Blak fukkin Youngsta.

I already told you I'm far from out of touch, but if liking this bullshyt because girls dance to it makes you hip in your opinion, then I guess I am out of touch with whatever you're on, and I'm cool with that.

Crazy shyt is, you admit the song and artist is trash yourself, so I don't even understand what the fukk you're trying to do in here.

If you just want to disagree and argue with a nikka cause you ain't got nothing else better to do, find another nikka to play with.

I'm cool..
:salute:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps

"They hate me cuz I'm rich"
:umad:

:lolbron:

For real though...he's a bit extra for me but I find him hilarious. I can't be mad at him.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

:heh: FOH with this try hard sh!t ...I know professional women with their stuff together...literally lawyers and MBAs...that will turn up to this track and similar ones in a social setting ...now granted they ain’t making posting twerk videos for the gram or nothing like that...but y’all have to get over this simple smart dumb n!gga “the music you enjoy defines you as a person” stuff