I swerrr if it wasn't for my side chick I would have left my wife a long time ago

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly there had been studies that show that cheating sometimes keep relationships from falling apart and help save them.

Like he said he would've been left if he wasn't cheating.

There's a quote from The Vowell that states "why leave someone for 1 thing when they've done a million other things right"

No judgement from this side but if she finds out be prepared for the consequences but I was taught it's not what you do, it's how you do it.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
You got your death wish coming

That side ho fukking other men increasing the risk of stds. Cut ties with your wife and be done

Giselle

Daps
I can't even front thread got some truth to it my side chick's do make me a better husband don't give a fukk wat none of ya think, I think is the guilt fukk it tho
Idiot. If you are cheating, then you are not a good husband.

Just like if she was cheating, she wouldn't be a good wife.

You all can't be the stupid.:snoop:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
2 Samuel

David "cheats" with Bathsheba :stopitslime:
Then they end up having Solomon one of the wisest men who walked the earth if you believe in fairy tales brehs:mjlol:

In the "God" in this book of tales endorsed polygamy many "wives"

:ohhh: So it's not cheating if it's "God" ordained:lolbron:

FOH:camby:

No disrespect to each the own

Here's to hoping more of my brehs will wake up in 2016:ohlawd:

Wake up to :what:

If you are a non believer on some no church in the wild demonomics then.. hey I pray for you..but a man shouldnt cheat on his wife or vice versa. That's living backwards.

Crucifiction aint no fiction

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
2 Samuel

David "cheats" with Bathsheba :stopitslime:
Then they end up having Solomon one of the wisest men who walked the earth if you believe in fairy tales brehs:mjlol:

In the "God" in this book of tales endorsed polygamy many "wives"

:ohhh: So it's not cheating if it's "God" ordained:lolbron:

FOH:camby:

No disrespect to each the own

Here's to hoping more of my brehs will wake up in 2016:ohlawd:

Well, if you are going to quote the Bible, David was punished for marrying Bathsheeba at first and their first child died as punishment. After public repentance, she conceived Solomon. So Solomon ain't about the virtue of cheating, but rather of grace and forgiveness. But of course the story is probably embellished and legendary. Just like the Ethiopian story of Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
@Dean_Keaton2k @DrBanneker

Genesis 29:23

Leah sleeps with Jacob instead of him being with Rachel. :mjlol:

Genesis 16:3,4 Hagar sleeps with Abraham his wife is Sarah :mjlol:

Genesis 19:33 lots daughters sleep with their father:scust:

Oh and that's after genesis 19:8 he offered them up freely to be raped:martin:

And this is just in the first book of the bible :russ: and that's just scratching the surface.

Don't waiste your imaginary prayers on me.
"Two hands working together can do more than a THOUSAND clasped in prayer"

All things will be revealed in time :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Haven't read thru all the pages yet but OP did your Wife show any signs of being a potential manipulator and cry baby before you got married? How long did you date for?

Did you wait until the Katfax report came back from friends, associates, family and colleagues or did you jump right in?

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Girl who cares about all that. I am thinking cash. If a chick is smashing a married dude and he ain't giving her nothing but dikk she's a damn fool.

This is correct most women date married men for monetary benefits it's rare unless they have low self esteem to just date for dikk. The ones who date for money are akin to hookers.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This is correct most women date married men for monetary benefits it's rare unless they have low self esteem to just date for dikk. The ones who date for money are akin to hookers.

:yeshrug: Okay. Ya'l love to call any and everything prostitution. Knowing real prostitutes I don't throw the term around but whatever. I don't think any adult should be doing anything with out a purpose; men included. But ya'll seem to think it's more honorable to throw dikk around for free b/c it's fun even though more times than not it doesn't end well. Oh well. It's bad either way but if a chick is paying her way through college or getting her rent paid or using the situation to make her life better I'm not mad at her. Anyone you deal with should make your life better in someway. :yeshrug: Life is too short to be wasting time especially with someone who doesn't give you anything but misery.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
@Dean_Keaton2k @DrBanneker

Genesis 29:23

Leah sleeps with Jacob instead of him being with Rachel. :mjlol:

Genesis 16:3,4 Hagar sleeps with Abraham his wife is Sarah :mjlol:

Genesis 19:33 lots daughters sleep with their father:scust:

Oh and that's after genesis 19:8 he offered them up freely to be raped:martin:

And this is just in the first book of the bible :russ: and that's just scratching the surface.

Don't waiste your imaginary prayers on me.
"Two hands working together can do more than a THOUSAND clasped in prayer"

All things will be revealed in time :salute:

LOL, don't worry, I am not praying for you. I am not even the ultra-religious type. I spend more time arguing with fundamentalists about their interpretations or creationism than anything. Though the Bible is a book written by men, I do respond when people feel it is vogue to misinterpret or claim it is the source of every evil or irrationality in this world. It was written in violent, pre-modern times so it has that stuff :manny:

But it also has love thy neighbor and other good advice people tend to gloss over when the bashing starts. Take care.