I think about death quite often & it's pushing me to make sure accomplish my goals before dying

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think about death ALOT. Almost all day now, I think about my relatives passing on and my parents also. They're reaching that age. I've reached that staged where I know its now or never and all or nothing. Its inspiring me to accomplish my goals at a rapid rate.

Its help my mature in a way also. The old me was very petty, vindictive and a ego maniac but I realize I have no time to fukk around anymore.

I know I'm not going to live a long time so I try to get as much done as possible. I kinda think I know what was going on in 2pac's head when he was grinding in the studio before dying.

I'm going through an acceptance phase...where I sacrifice my needs of the needs of people beyond me. I have a skill set that can change alot of lives in my family because we got dealt a bad hand. Poor, black, no wealth, no knowledge passed down, a family history of poverty and drug abuse and no inheritance is coming either. If thats not bad enough were located in buffalo ny aka hell on earth for black folks. A place where u have to almost be a retard or a monk not to lose your sanity.

I know its on me to do something great. Its going to take a almost flawless military like discipline to pull it off. I have to out work, out think, wand out sacrifice people with resources and connects that I could ever dream of having.

It takes alot of sacrifice and discipline to do what I do. In my early years it took me to some VERY dark places in the great abyss of mental purgatory but I went from crawling to standing tall. Ive even posted many of those struggles on here in the past.

Now im powerful, my mind is sharp and im ready to show the maturity and sacrifice needed to finally go where ever this game take me. Its not a easy task to finally accept that your own life isn't about u anymore and its for the greater good of others aswell but when u finally do u channel powers that u didnt even know you had.

I'm grown alot. I thank the creator. I dint even use too believe in god but I guess it takes a person to hurt enough and heal to realize that a higher power is bigger then him.

I know that time isn't on my side so I have to make up for many mistakes Ive made in the past. But u cant regret and wallow in self pity but rather pick yourself up and crawl until u can charge forward.

I felt pain, I felt hurt, Ive felt failure, I seen rock bottom, ive been too some deep places I hope none of yall have have to go but now I have no choice but too be strong and fight those demons for more people then just me.

Its not really a dream, it should be called a call to duty. This world is a spiritual war and only the people with the most powerful and strongest spirits will survive.

and btw happy 4th of a lie

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
But they send me warning shots and gave me 4 points for saying Django in that mmg pool party thread.

Yall pussies report anything.:pacspit:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh u really need to shut the fukk up and seek some therapy.

I'm tired of your lame ass typing essays on here. Fukk you and your irrelevant life. If you won't get help then log off.
do my threads about reality terrify u? it should...because were all on the clock ....tick tock tick tock

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
do my threads about reality terrify u? it should...because were all on the clock ....tick tock tick tock
Your threads are boring spam from a self absorbed and delusional clown.

Your reality is a falacy hence why you should get help and stop littering the board with self absorbed bullshyt.

You have been crying out for help for a long time but your fakkit ass keeps turning onto this site instead of going to the appropriate channels. Don't be a fukkboi n go see a doctor

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen

Your reality is a falacy hence why you should get help and stop littering the board with self absorbed bullshyt.

You have been crying out for help for a long time but your fakkit ass keeps turning onto this site instead of going to the appropriate channels. Don't be a fukkboi n go see a doctor
:damn::deadrose:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

its not none of that...its my telling the uncomfortable truth that u dont wanna hear so you point out mental illness the cause.

the truth is, many of u guys already checked out your lives. yall bullshyt and given up. but u cant run from the long term consequences of running from reality...its always going to catch up to u

DrX is back lol to ruin the party....kicking that shyt

yall nikkas thought yall was going to continue to make the same tired ol..busting in bytches pussies raw n shyt ..... naw I got some medicine to cure yall sickness

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Why do nikkas come in these threads just to hate.
Do these posts hit a little too close to home? :jbhmm:

I think that burden of building a legacy is ingrained in some people and it's pretty interesting. Great people throughout history have been burdened by this topic and there's a lot of art on it. Keats is probably the most relevant example I can think of.

I personally don't think about it because I subscribe to a hedonistic view that I'm going to die so I might aswell enjoy myself :yeshrug: