I think about death quite often & it's pushing me to make sure accomplish my goals before dying

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Mmm. Go deeper. :jbhmm:

:whoa:

za6ltSh.jpg

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
Why do nikkas come in these threads just to hate.
Do these posts hit a little too close to home? :jbhmm:

I think that burden of building a legacy is ingrained in some people and it's pretty interesting. Great people throughout history have been burdened by this topic and there's a lot of art on it. Keats is probably the most relevant example I can think of.

I personally don't think about it because I subscribe to a hedonistic view that I'm going to die so I might aswell enjoy myself :yeshrug:

EXTREMELY TRUE

I've always kinda had it but ever since Autumn of last year it truly has kicked in. If anyone has paid attention to my posts on here they would see how I've talked about my grind/work ethic/life has increased tenfold this year. Learning Japanese and etc. This might actually be my favorite year of my life so far, or at least the best in a while.

It's a weird feeling that I can't quite fully explain. It's like something just finally clicks and next thing you know you're growing at a fast rate and becoming the person you dreamt yourself being (keyword being "becoming", the journey/road is still long).

Now that's all I'm gonna say cause I don't got time for the drama.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
Divine28, I can still see that the post that I was banned for still is resonating on your mind. At one time If I could remember, we seemed solid...

But lets have a talk.....what do u want to say to me ? let it all out
Just dont fukk with you no more G simple as that from that post.

You gotta a lot fanboys who hate us " hood ******s" too, you still got ya support G.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
How did you spend your time when you were banned? @DrX Did you lurk the board patiently counting down your release date or did you take time off the board to do other things? I thought you getting banned was personally the best thing that could've happened for you if you were able to find other ways to spend your time. It's like this new job I'm working makes me not even have time to fap like I used to. Therefore I broke the cycle of it. You need to find that same time consuming gig to forcefully break you out posting here and ranting and being so in your head and depressed.