I think I have witnessed the full transition of a « Good Girl » into a .. « thot » ?

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
So in elementary school (And even before I think.) there was this girl that was always shy, she didn't seem to have many friends aside from her sister's friends. (We'll call her Raisin.) But I was friends with everyone so we hung out together at times. Eventually her sister and her friends entered middle school and she was left alone.

In my last year, we were in the same class but people weren't talking to her because she was « weird » (She was caught eating chalk and had a bad habit of sucking her thumb.), aside from that she seemed really friendly.

» » » Fast Foward » » »

In my third year in middle school, we landed in the same class and started building our friendship. Raisin was really funny and nice to be around. Then the « Thot Team » started eyeing her. (The « Thot Team » had already claimed the life of my ex-best friend one year prior.) :to:

Raisin showed great interest in the TT, she wanted to be accepted by them and live the lifestyle. I was too boring for her at this point and I was tired of fighting for people who clearly got tired of me. So I let the TT take her. :manny:

» » » Moaaar Fast Fowarding » » »

2nd year of HS, we meet again at a bus. She goes to a school with a bad reputation as in (Don't send your daughter here.) and I go to a school also with a bad reputation as in (Look at those spoiled rich kids thinking they're better than everyone. [I wasn't a part of the rich and cool kids crowd. :to:]). We exchange SCs and it begins.

I checked her story once and she has it all.. Thugish boyfriend, drugs, her boyfriend's friends hanging in her father's house, she hangs out late at night, uploads multiples videos of her twerking and griding on some of her female classmates..

/sigh/ I tried to save her.. She could've ended up like me.. It would've been great.. :mjcry:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Ever since I left the city youuuu
Started wearing less and going out more,
Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor
Hanging with some girls I've never seen before.....

:saddrake:

We've all witnessed it breh, women going from tatiyana ali to
Thotiana stank b

Just gotta let her do her thing, she belongs to the world now

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Natural selection at life...:francis:

What's her IG page

It is what it is though, like breh above, some don't wanna be saved.

Don't be like that Mack.. :ufdup:

But.. She could've been wife material.. She was so nice and all.. :to:

you're next:pachaha:

Nah, I have a good family structure. Even if my parents are not as fond as each other as they were before, they both raised me right. Her parents on the other end.. :francis:

:stopitslime:

U witnessed a teenager being a typical teenager.

I didn't end up like this though. Am I untypical ?

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
my nikka you said her second year in high school like thats something...nikka thats only tenth grade:russ:

1. I'm a girl.
2. I'm not American. I don't know how the school system is over there. :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1. I'm a girl.
2. I'm not American. I don't know how the school system is over there. :francis:

1.my bad
2.still can't be no older than 15 16 still too early for thothood :comeon:
3.where you from?