I think its time you start giving Biden his props

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He said he won't listen to any unless the Indians are included, completely ignoring the fact that they have already gotten theirs. Also the Indians never included us in theirs.

“I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather,” he continued at the time. “I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation. And I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

THATS Joe Biden. Straight from the horses mouth

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Without going into detail, 90% of Americans’ lives are worst off or have become exponentially more difficult under this disastrous administration. He is a HORRIBLE President.
:mjtf:

fukk Joe Biden. Enough said.
:unimpressed:
:russ:

Congratulations on Donald Trump in winning the 2020 presidency. TBH he's doing a good job so far. The economy is good, the country is safe, just need that border wall.
Anybody co-signing a post like this isn't serious.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Do tell SAMBO! :pachaha:

giphy.gif
Yeah Democrats are the sambos. :russ: You a fukking IDIOT.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He's doing almost the best he can given the circumstances. Sleepy Joe still finding a way to get it done.

Roy Wood Jr. Said it best at the Whitehouse Correspondents dinner last night. Once he wakes up from his nap, he gets some bills passed.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You goofies always talk about agents.

If y'all don't see that these centrist liberal ass negros or crackers in disguise going out of their way to
support Democrats are agents, you're fukking a idiot.

MLK told y'all about these White Moderates in the fukking 60s.

ANYONE, I mean ANYONE in this fukking thread who is REALISTIC about the dire situation the Black American Community
faces every day CANNOT AT ALL be happy with the shyt:

Joe Biden did.
Obama did.

Clinton did.

And before you start with any of that "You must be a republican" shyt.
I pray Trump dies violently. :blessed:

Watch out for anyone "Black" who says anything remotely like:

Lets Go Brandon
Dark Brandon
Sleepy Joe

any fukking American media coined nicknames for this piece of shyt.

Y'all to plugged into the matrix to be realistic about either of these fukking garbage ass options.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Its a pretty big deal.

Explain to me how Biden can get any of legislation you mentioned in your previous post passed without a super majority?
It’s a big deal to the NatSec crew and the leaders of capitalism. It’s not a big deal to our own lives.

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Trump appointed judges blocked it. But I bet you wont have that same level of vitriol towards them and Trump though.

And I wonder why?
:youngsabo:

He shouldn't have promised us that shyt then he knew what would happen ...and look at you sukkin on ya great graet great grandpappy dikk ...
This has literally nothing to do with trump this is about Biden let's deal with that without bringing up other presidents

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He shouldn't have promised us that shyt then he knew what would happen ...and look at you sukkin on ya great graet great grandpappy dikk ...
This has literally nothing to do with trump this is about Biden let's deal with that without bringing up other presidents
:russ:You can't even bring yourself to even critique Trump when that's who to blame.

Its hilarious that you're blaming him for trying fulfill a campaign promise. Your brain clearly isn't functioning properly.