Stay mad SAMBO! :umad:

giphy.gif

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
@mastermind @Born2BKing @No_bammer_weed @Drinky Crow @Dray5K @A Pimp Named Slickback @DaddyFresh

So I provide receipts and ya’ll just gonna skip over that shyt huh.

Also lets not forget the Joe Biden’s mentor, Robert Byrd was a member of the KKK, not only a member, but highest ranking member and leader of his local chapter

Per the Washington Post

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to form a local chapter of the Ku Klux Klan, a designated hate group, The Washington Post reported in 2005. In his autobiography Robert C. Byrd: Child of the Appalachian Coalfields, Byrd wrote that he viewed his leadership in the Klan as a helpful platform from which to launch his political career.

Joe Biden eulogized THIS MAN at his funeral

When I say Joe Biden hates black people, its not for daps and reps. Its the cold hard unadulterated TRUTH. Neither side of Democrats or Republicans gives a fukk about black people and we all know it
I could care less. I'm not a Biden supporter. But your initial quote was wrong. He never even publicly said the words "over my dead body" in a sentence. That's all I was saying

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Anyway going to this thread, Biden has not been a good president and he has a shytty congress. Voting rights being eroded in America, Amtrak Joe the best labor president since FDR helped fukk over the rail workers strike. In DC affairs, he sided with the GOP on some Fox News shyt to knock back the benign changes to the criminal code. Remember the George Floyd Policing reforming act? No one does. Nothing at a on health care even though he ran on broadening the ACA and lowering the age of Medicare eligibility. You can run through it, but he been a bad president. His saving grace is the GOP got raging sociopaths in congress and want to run it back with Trump. If he isn’t eating an exclusive purée diet in 2024, he will win re-election, imo but this country is boiling hotter and hotter as the days go on, figuratively and literally.

You don’t need to make up quotes about Biden and what he has and hasn’t done, or cite the latest Tariq or Shade Room article. Just pay attention.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyway going to this thread, Biden has not been a good president and he has a shytty congress. Voting rights being eroded in America, Amtrak Joe the best labor president since FDR helped fukk over the rail workers strike. In DC affairs, he sided with the GOP on some Fox News shyt to knock back the benign changes to the criminal code. Remember the George Floyd Policing reforming act? No one does. Nothing at a on health care even though he ran on broadening the ACA and lowering the age of Medicare eligibility. You can run through it, but he been a bad president. His saving grace is the GOP got raging sociopaths in congress and want to run it back with Trump. If he isn’t eating an exclusive purée diet in 2024, he will win re-election, imo but this country is boiling hotter and hotter as the days go on, figuratively and literally.

You don’t need to make up quotes about Biden and what he has and hasn’t done, or cite the latest Tariq or Shade Room article. Just pay attention.
How is having a shytty congress Joe Biden's fault? And why is it shytty? The answer is Republican obstruction. Voting rights, George Floyd Reform act, and expanding Medicare will NEVER get pass because of Republican obstruction. Its hilarious how you guys constantly shyt on Dems and Biden and ignore the gigantic elephant in the room. Its like we're intentionally ignoring the fact that we have a powerful political entity that has made it their agenda to hold back ANY attempt to make progress in this country. Whether its with healthcare, policing, climate change, guns, wealth disparities, student loan debt. The only major party that is willing to even address these issues(albiet sometimes half measured) are the Democratic party. What do people not get about this. The country has been hijacked by Republicans.

REPUBLICANS ARE THE PROBLEM

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How is having a shytty congress Joe Biden's fault? And why is it shytty? The answer is Republican obstruction. Voting rights, George Floyd Reform act, and expanding Medicare will NEVER get pass because of Republican obstruction. Its hilarious how you guys constantly shyt on Dems and Biden and ignore the gigantic elephant in the room. Its like we're intentionally ignoring the fact that we have a powerful political entity that has made it their agenda to hold back ANY attempt to make progress in this country. Whether its with healthcare, policing, climate change, guns, wealth disparities, student loan debt. The only major party that is willing to even address these issues(albiet sometimes half measured) are the Democratic party. What do people not get about this. The country has been hijacked by Republicans.

He had a Democrat controlled congress his first two years. :unimpressed:

My post also said both are to blame.

Your original post was goofy too. “going hard at China,” is not public policy. :russ:

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He had a Democrat controlled congress his first two years. :unimpressed:

My post also said both are to blame.

Your original post was goofy too. “going hard at China,” is not public policy. :russ:
Going hard on China is beneficial in the long run . You want to live in a world where China has the most powerful A.I. tech?

A Democratic controlled congress doesn't mean anything if it isn't a super majority in the senate and house. As long as we have a political party that is almost completely unable to be negotiated with progress will stagnate.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Without going into detail, 90% of Americans’ lives are worst off or have become exponentially more difficult under this disastrous administration. He is a HORRIBLE President.
:mjtf:

fukk Joe Biden. Enough said.
:unimpressed:
What specific policies can Biden get passed through congress that will make people's lives easier?