"I think they’re still counting money in the back office "'13-14 Brooklyn Nets Season Thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Let's fukkin go brehs, we actually have a shot to make a little noise this season if our Old Vets don't break down. Goin to see the preseason game on the 15th, just cause I wanna see how we look early chemistry wise.

The alternative title to this thread should be "Gerald Wallace GONE :dj2::stylin::blessed::whew::win:"

Still crazy how king pulled that off and gave us this out of it...

Brooklyn boasts the league’s only bench unit with four double-digit scorers(Terry, AK, Blatche, Anderson) and one double-digit rebounder(Evans) from last season.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
BVbC2s2IAAAS8Pj.jpg

Id put this 7 + Blatche up against any teams top 8. Lets get it! :myman:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I tried buying tickets
It's like 170 on opening day for the worse seats possible
Same price when they play the Knicks

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I tried buying tickets
It's like 170 on opening day for the worse seats possible
Same price when they play the Knicks

I have Season Tickets for Half the season (22 games). I'm in the Upper Level and the Face Value on the Heat Home Opener is $255 :dwillhuh::mindblown:.

Yet still, I put them up for sale at $225 a seat and they were sold in 6 hours :win::banderas::smugbiden:

I pay $60 a seat with my plan, so I'm already up $330, :blessed: NETS TICKETS HAVE VALUE NOW:blessed:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I have Season Tickets for Half the season (22 games). I'm in the Upper Level and the Face Value on the Heat Home Opener is $255 :dwillhuh::mindblown:.

Yet still, I put them up for sale at $225 a seat and they were sold in 6 hours :win::banderas::smugbiden:

I pay $60 a seat with my plan, so I'm already up $330, :blessed: NETS TICKETS HAVE VALUE NOW:blessed:

:banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: TR7

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
But anyone looking to go to games, if you want a good price online avoid the big teams. Nets have a tiered Face Value for each game depending on opponent and day of week. The games I have the Face Values range from $225 to 50.

If you just wanna see a game, look for the shytty teams during the middle of the week and you can find some nice deals. Good teams and/or weekend games are gonna be expensive especially this season.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

I'm in queens so if u have any tickets u trying to get rid of below face, let me know.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Does anybody know if new era makes any nets hats that doesn't say Brooklyn?
I've looked everywhere and can't find any

I've been a nets fan forever and I'm happy they closer to home but I hate reppin Brooklyn
I'm from queens and them nikkas is something special

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Does anybody know if new era makes any nets hats that doesn't say Brooklyn?
I've looked everywhere and can't find any

I've been a nets fan forever and I'm happy they closer to home but I hate reppin Brooklyn
I'm from queens and them nikkas is something special
I have one that doesn't say Brooklyn on it

BROOKLYN-NETS-New-Era-Fitteds-Caps-59Fifty-black-gray-under-brim-2012-new-500x379.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These pics:wow:

Our Bench :sadcam:

My season tix having resale value this year :stylin:

I still feel that sense of pride seeing Brooklyn across these jerseys, especially with KG and Pierce in it now :whoo:

Thats My Hometown :to:

Oh the possibilities this year :ohlawd:

LETS GET IT :salute: