I Told Y'all Bout Dez Hoes (They Just FA SMASHING)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
With reading that other coli brethren bmw getting shot up because of thots :snoop: THIS is why I would never let a hoe know what type of car I drive and where I live:bryan: Hell, I had a cousin who went to the Maury show because of similar crap like this. Dude was a football captain at my highschool :martin: Baby was his, but point is get a good woman. I like nerdy Skin Diamond looking chicks, but make sure the chick has common sense and is a free thinker. May the most high help YALL NIKKAS :damn: We gotta help our other brothas to STOP being simps. However, like the Judge says, the game is SOLD NOT TOLD :sas1:

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Skin Diamond is a cum guzzling self loathing bedwench who's had more dikks than I've had bowls of cereal....but imma let u cook:francis:
Can't be a bedwench when you a halfbreed:francis:

Point was is you could date a hippie chick who is a freethinker and isn't a whore. That's the essential point of the message.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
if hoes are gross and reprehensible, how tf can your dikk get hard to fukk them
if you're using how people act sexually as a barometer of their value as a person, what does that say about a person who put their genitals up in a gutter skank but turns around and talk shyt about them when they're done?
that shyt lacks integrity

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Can't be a bedwench when you a halfbreed:francis:

Point was is you could date a hippie chick who is a freethinker and isn't a whore. That's the essential point of the message.

:heh:

At least hoes got business sense.

Hippies have free love.

:scusthov:

Besides, if you don't know. Hippy chicks are usually annoying, liberal pseudo-intellectuals, desperate for a sense of culture.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:childplease: You know it's true.

if hoes are gross and reprehensible, how tf can your dikk get hard to fukk them
if you're using how people act sexually as a barometer of their value as a person, what does that say about a person who put their genitals up in a gutter skank but turns around and talk shyt about them when they're done?
that shyt lacks integrity

Did I say they were gross? NOT ONCE did I state that in the op you're making up stuff. I said you don't give these chicks your address and let them know what car you own.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Do they make great partners though to establish a family with though :usure:

:laff:

No, Do "free thinking" hippies?

Jenny from Forest Gump is a tragically accurate portrait of Hippies.

seriously, behind their shallow cultural exteriors, 90% of Women and Men are the same.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:laff:

No, Do "free thinking" hippies?

Jenny from Forest Gump is a tragically accurate portrait of Hippies.
Jenny was from a movie and she had a drug problem :heh: Plus, he father abused her:comeon: Trust me I know, I've watched Forrest Gump over 15 times and I don't regret nutin :obama:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: You know it's true.

Did I say they were gross? NOT ONCE did I state that in the op you're making up stuff. I said you don't give these chicks your address and let them know what car you own.
No it's not.
Have a good day, sir.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No it's not.
Have a good day, sir.
Since you made an appearance in the thread what are they good for :martin: Don't insult our intelligence I respect ALL women, but dudes usually see them as easy for their panties. You as a female yourself should know this:snoop:

There's a difference between hootrats and regular women.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In on another

bustedtees.f47117c8-a741-4d61-bd5c-6e250322.gif

Thread