I understand why ppl commit suicide

Crude

Superstar
Daps
My father use to tell me all the time "nothing is ever as bad as it seems, and nothing is ever as good as it seems either" I've always kept that with me through good and bad times.

I've always prayed that nothing other than old age takes me out.

I'd say to any depressed brotha or sista press on, you are not going to stay at rock bottom forever. Go get you some counseling, take medication if needed, and find you a trusted person you can trust and confide in. Having hobbies to occupy your mind in your idle time might be of benefit as well.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Ive taken more risks and in turn L's than anyone on here but Kill myself:dwillhuh: I thank Allah for giving the mental fortitude he's blessed me with:whoo: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, swords gotta get beat down in extreme conditions before they are forged into weapons :wow:

Every L I took was God telling me to catch the silver lining and step my shyt up/ level up:whew:
Can appreciate this.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
My father use to tell me all the time "nothing is ever as bad as it seems, and nothing is ever as good as it seems either" I've always kept that with me through good and bad times.

Is your father the dad from Blow?

:troll:

Naw forreal, I live by that and teach my kids the same.

killacal

Banned
Daps
that's not how it works, oppression doesnt stack.

Black LGBTQ are treated better than Straight blacks especially black men by the dominant society.

Just like Black women are treated better than black men.
He's gay don't mind him