I voted and I hate myself

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I had more trouble voting in 2016. I literally stood in the booth and wondered if I wanted to vote for that seedy bytch Hillary or an Independent candidate. In in the end, I voted for Hillary, and while history has shown that I was right in my vote, I still hate that I had to vote for her. I fukking can't stand her to this very day, but she would've been a better President.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Giving these MFers a free vote because "lesser of two evils" :scust:

A white friend of mine is voting for Trump so, I gotta at least cancel out his Qanon crazy ass thinking.

PA is going to be a battleground state :shaq2:

I voted for Obama the first term (unlike a lot of folks,I could see him winning vs McCain. Dude was a snoozefest to listen to. But respect because he hated Trump until he died lol), I didn't bother with the second term because he was gonna win that easy.

No more voting from me, I'll adapt to whoever is in office and call it a day. Not looking for these people who have never lived a day like us to save me or anybody.

"B-Bu-But back to slavery!"

Then I'll find a way to escape every time till they kill me, fukk it.

Have a g'night Coli, I need to cleanse my spirit :scust:

@UpAndComing I'm sorry breh, keep fighting the good fight :wow:

DRohpFW.jpg

Breh delete the pic, people can scan your ballot using the scanner code in the top corner :what:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Giving these MFers a free vote because "lesser of two evils" :scust:

A white friend of mine is voting for Trump so, I gotta at least cancel out his Qanon crazy ass thinking.

PA is going to be a battleground state :shaq2:

I voted for Obama the first term (unlike a lot of folks,I could see him winning vs McCain. Dude was a snoozefest to listen to. But respect because he hated Trump until he died lol), I didn't bother with the second term because he was gonna win that easy.

No more voting from me, I'll adapt to whoever is in office and call it a day. Not looking for these people who have never lived a day like us to save me or anybody.

"B-Bu-But back to slavery!"

Then I'll find a way to escape every time till they kill me, fukk it.

Have a g'night Coli, I need to cleanse my spirit :scust:

@UpAndComing I'm sorry breh, keep fighting the good fight :wow:

DRohpFW.jpg
Normally, I would be feeling like you, but we ain’t gonna win this year. It is what it is. We are voting to survive until 2024. Trump with a 2nd term with no re-election is not what we need in our life. Just gotta suck it up and vote him out.

I’m gonna give Biden a chance. If I don’t see nothing, they can kiss my ass in 2022.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The lesser of two evils thing must be a new generation thing, people act like we had a bunch of legendary candidates before
Obama was the only one who was like, damn this dude really is a great and has a great heart.

But as many of us know, when you steer the largest ship ever, you can't do too much to fukk it up even if you try and you can't do too much to make it a lot better if your try. Too many things to consider (of course it's easier to fukk up than make things better). That's why I don't put faith on these candidates in the short-term, of course if we had democratic rule for 50 years it would be a different country. But 4-8 years, nah nothing drastic happening. At most it'll be a certain segment like college loans some part of health insurance, it being a super watered down version of what the people's want is kinda the safest bet too. I'll be selfish and move like the Asians, make it whoever is up there and hope for the best for the next generations. :yeshrug: