I voted and I hate myself

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Giving these MFers a free vote because "lesser of two evils" :scust:

A white friend of mine is voting for Trump so, I gotta at least cancel out his Qanon crazy ass thinking.

PA is going to be a battleground state :shaq2:

I voted for Obama the first term (unlike a lot of folks,I could see him winning vs McCain. Dude was a snoozefest to listen to. But respect because he hated Trump until he died lol), I didn't bother with the second term because he was gonna win that easy.

No more voting from me, I'll adapt to whoever is in office and call it a day. Not looking for these people who have never lived a day like us to save me or anybody.

"B-Bu-But back to slavery!"

Then I'll find a way to escape every time till they kill me, fukk it.

Have a g'night Coli, I need to cleanse my spirit :scust:

@UpAndComing I'm sorry breh, keep fighting the good fight :wow:

DRohpFW.jpg

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Didn't know this.:ohhh:

Pennsylvania Unclear "Law prohibits someone from revealing their ballot 'letting it be known how' they're 'about to vote.' But officials recently released guidance on electronic items in polling places that noted the recent court cases that 'found a First Amendment right to take ballot selfies.'"

Depends on the state :ehh:

Learned something new:ehh:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

A white friend of mine is voting for Trump so, I gotta at least cancel out his Qanon crazy ass thinking.

I voted for Obama the first term (unlike a lot of folks,I could see him winning vs McCain. Dude was a snoozefest to listen to. But respect because he hated Trump until he died lol), I didn't bother with the second term because he was gonna win that easy.

No more voting from me, I'll adapt to whoever is in office and call it a day. Not looking for these people who have never lived a day like us to save me or anybody.

DRohpFW.jpg

So you didn't write in your own name? :mjtf:

@Afro for President :wow:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:francis:

DRohpFW.jpg
My brother this is why you should hate yourself. Having white Trump supporting friends ain’t the business.:yeshrug::francis: