I voted and I hate myself

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Then you should hate yourself for paying taxes as well because you're paying their salaries at least have a say so in whose salary you pay :unimpressed:

No I don't, because all the money is funneled to whomever through backroom politics and lobbying, do better breh, but I know you can't :sas1:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:francis:
My brother this is why you should hate yourself. Having white Trump supporting friends ain’t the business.:yeshrug::francis:

Known him since the single digits, wrote to him in jail and haven't kept in contact with him.

It was a depressing experience reconnecting after 10+ years to find out that he jumped the shark politically. :francis:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Giving these MFers a free vote because "lesser of two evils" :scust:

A white friend of mine is voting for Trump so, I gotta at least cancel out his Qanon crazy ass thinking.

PA is going to be a battleground state :shaq2:

I voted for Obama the first term (unlike a lot of folks,I could see him winning vs McCain. Dude was a snoozefest to listen to. But respect because he hated Trump until he died lol), I didn't bother with the second term because he was gonna win that easy.

No more voting from me, I'll adapt to whoever is in office and call it a day. Not looking for these people who have never lived a day like us to save me or anybody.

"B-Bu-But back to slavery!"

Then I'll find a way to escape every time till they kill me, fukk it.

Have a g'night Coli, I need to cleanse my spirit :scust:

@UpAndComing I'm sorry breh, keep fighting the good fight :wow:

DRohpFW.jpg

You mean former friend right? :usure:
This neg needs to know :birdman:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Props for voting...:salute:

You need to rethink that no more voting for me shyt...not smart breh...

Not smart is hoping for change that doesn't come from your own hands or people close to you.

Neg for even calling a Trump cac ya friend

I respect it :wow:

You mean former friend right? :usure:
This neg needs to know :birdman:

Haven't called or or texted him since and that was two n half weeks ago, with no plans to contact him further :yeshrug:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
No disrepect Breh, but don't cry about voting now, when you knew damn well what you was doing marking that ballot. :ld:

You voted for Biden, own that, and own all the fukk shyt he'll allow if he wins. If/when Biden wins, don't complain if his DOJ does nothing when another race soldier kills us, don't cry bout it but own the fact that you helped this cac continue the benign neglect of us. :ehh: