I Wanna Get G-d Back In My Life, But SHYT May Change Tommorow :francis:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus Christ is God, and if your not serving him then the demons still got you.

3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of a Christian are you? You know the Torah is part of the Old Testament right? :dahell:

Jesus Christ is the way truth and life. No other name but the name Jesus can man be saved. The books of moses are aprt of the old testament but the old testament isnt salvation, the are many Jews who read the torah but deny Jesus. If you know not Jesus then you do not know God and without Jesus you will never find God.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Jesus Christ is the way truth and life. No other name but the name Jesus can man be saved. The books of moses are aprt of the old testament but the old testament isnt salvation, the are many Jews who read the torah but deny Jesus. If you know not Jesus then you do not know God and without Jesus you will never find God.
This is why I'm the way that I am :francis: It's the Jews fault eh:beli:

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

what the fukk is wrong with being an atheist when out of an atheist, a christian, and a muslim, two of them will be going to hell?

you religious idiots disgust me :scusthov:

If we go by your scenario then out of the three only the athiest is gatunteed to go to hell cause one of the other two will be going heaven. Doesnt that make being an athiest the idiotic decision as of the three its the only garunteed lose? Hypothetical situations aside tho, if you dont follow Jesus then your losing

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I'm the way that I am :francis: It's the Jews fault eh:beli:

Did i say the jews are responsible for how you are? Did i blame anything on Jews? My comment explains why the torah cannot save you or lead you to God and nothing more.

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
if this idea of "God" makes you feel better than go for it. I personally think it's all hogwash but I know many people need it because they are useless humans without guidance.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we go by your scenario then out of the three only the athiest is gatunteed to go to hell cause one of the other two will be going heaven. Doesnt that make being an athiest the idiotic decision as of the three its the only garunteed lose? Hypothetical situations aside tho, if you dont follow Jesus then your losing
jesus is a hypothetical situation, you dont know that dude personally :childplease:

and also, all 3 could go to hell because we dont worship zeus

stop talking to the sky, its embarrassing :scusthov: