I Wanna Get G-d Back In My Life, But SHYT May Change Tommorow :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you're not, God would not carry himself the way you do.

Also, that's sacrilege to say you're God.

I truly hope he reveals himself to you the way that he has for some of the rest of us.
im :dead: at someone claiming they know how the creator of the universe would carry himself

be an arrogant fool, brehs

Daps
no human on earth possesses knowledge the rest of us dont, regarding god or the afterlife :yeshrug: your gay little novels aside

i mean all of us. I dont know myself, i never claim to

:mjlol:

So none of our experiences are valid, because you haven't had them yourself.

And now, no one on earth possesses knowledge that you don't?

I was definitely correct about your egocentrism. Boy you must really think you're the center of the universe.

Just because you're ignorant, doesn't make that true for everyone else.

You've got a lot to learn but you can do it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

So none of our experiences are valid, because you haven't had them yourself.

And now, no one on earth possesses knowledge that you don't?

I was definitely correct about your egocentrism. Boy you must really think you're the center of the universe.

Just because you're ignorant, doesn't make that true for everyone else.

You've got a lot to learn but you can do it.
claiming you're on a first name basis with the creator of the universe is naive, arrogant, human bullshyt :scusthov: you should have let go around the same time you figured out santa was fake

you think that out of every organism that exists and has existed on this planet, let alone the universe, god wants to get to meet you and know about your problems?

:laff:

why dont you tell us about when you met up with jesus :lupe:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know by how Jesus carried himself, and he was God incarnate on earth. You don't act like that.
well theres two billion muslims who "know" that you're incorrect about this. i have zero use for either of your fables :yeshrug:

ill see one half of you in hell. now heres the part where you say "well not my half :mjcry:"

Daps
claiming you're on a first name basis with the creator of the universe is naive, arrogant, human bullshyt :scusthov: you should have let go around the same time you figured out santa was fake

you think that out of every organism that exists and has existed on this planet, let alone the universe, god wants to get to meet you and know about your problems?

:laff:

why dont you tell us about when you met up with jesus :lupe:

I already told you I was agnostic for prolly 15 years, I mocked it just like you.

Yes He does want to know you but it's on you to try and know him. If you seek you will find.

I had multiple experiences in a short amount of time that made it undeniable for me. Not going to share them all here, as it won't make a difference to you, you'll just mock it anyway.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already told you I was agnostic for prolly 15 years, I mocked it just like you.

Yes He does want to know you but it's on you to try and know him. If you seek you will find.

I had multiple experiences in a short amount of time that made it undeniable for me. Not going to share them all here, as it won't make a difference to you, you'll just mock it anyway.
god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
OP im going to give you some word of advice. It is ok to be religious, just dont go deep within it or your mind will be messed up. By that I mean look at the people in this thread saying Jesus is God. That is the only thing wrong with this. It could be true and it could be false, people just like to view religion in their pov sometimes. People just interpret stuff on how they see or hear it. I only listen to things that 99% of Christians can agree with, like murdering someone just to do it is bad.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP im going to give you some word of advice. It is ok to be religious, just dont go deep within it or your mind will be messed up. By that I mean look at the people in this thread saying Jesus is God. That is the only thing wrong with this. It could be true and it could be false, people just like to view religion in their pov sometimes. People just interpret stuff on how they see or hear it. I only listen to things that 99% of Christians can agree with, like murdering someone just to do it is bad.
good post

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
fukk religion

Just acknowledge the fact that there is a entity that's unfathomable to the human mind and enjoy life :blessed:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
True and good post.