i wanna run 2km a day but dont wanna lose my gains

Daps
This isn't difficult to be honest breh. Just eat more, lift harder. There are many athletes (natural) that run more than that a day, and lift and don't lose their gains. In fact they look even more shredded because of it.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Most people don't run nearly enough to worry about losing gains.

Unless you're doing heavy roadwork (minimum 10k ~ 6.25 miles/day at quick pace), all you'll do is improve your health and lose some excess body fat.

Most people should aim for AT LEAST 2 miles (3200m) per day. Outside or treadmill to mix it up.
This is what I started doing and now I'm shredded as fukk.....

I'm not a runner by any means, but it's pushing me to be mentally stronger, by not giving after the first mile or two.....

Thinking about downloading a podcast or news segment then going to gym. Taking your mind off of running helps...

Daps
Do you lose an body fat by walking? :jbhmm:

I walk almost 3 miles a day. I don't know if it's helping me losing fat. :francis:

Walking doesn't hurt. Your body gets used to walking pretty quickly though, so you have to make it more challenging. Either walk longer distances, walk faster (or both), or get one of those weighted vests to make exercise more challenging.

On days where I feel a little lazy during the summer, I'll grab my weighted vest (only 20 lbs) and go on a 6-mile walk. Pop on the headphones...good exercise. Some people may go with a heavier vest.