I want to get an old school NES

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I wanna get the original NES, they have mad games on it as a kid, the only problem I see is the controllers have a very short chord, and I'm not trying to sit 2 feet from my tv to play

I'm also thinking of getting a Nintendo Switch

I'm not a gamer or expert, so explain to me in plain terms the good and bad of NES and Nintendo Switch

thanks in advance brehs
I have an original NES available. Tell me what price to list on ebay and I will shoot you a link

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Buy a Raspberry Pi, a 32GB memory card, and put every game from every old console you ever cared about on it. Use whatever USB controller you want. Done.

yup, emulation is the quickest and best way. plus cheap if you're just doing that gen or even decide to go a few gens above.

Can get CRT filters, scanlines, plus higher resolution and all the flexibility/greatness that comes with emulation

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
You have any of these? :jbhmm:

Do these play PS2 games?

Yeah I bought the R35S, I got it off Temu ($49.99), but you can find it on Amazon:

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Handheld-3-5inch-Console-Emulator/dp/B0CKH4773M

It plays: NES, SNES, Genesis/MegaDrive, Turbografx-16, Gameboy, GBA, MAME/Arcade, Capcom System 1-3, N64, PSP, Dreamcast, Playstation 1 Games.

Included in the system are like 20,000 Something games.

I also have an ROG Ally, which I use for emulation.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
thanks for all the info and recommendations Coli brehs

I'm definitely bookmarking this page when I'm ready to cop something

I have a Nintendo DS, but the screen is too small when I play Gameboy Advance games on my DS

you should see how small the visual are playing Pac Man and Joust, smh, lol

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I still remember the smell of my NES and Zapper that lasted way after taking it out the box :ahh:
That was the hardest I ever hugged my pops

That being said, there's only a handful of them games I could play for more than 10 minutes in 2023